Browbone Highlight for WOC

neonbright

My new favorite is Patina, love Arena and Soba. But Patina is my new favorite, you can put it on light or heavy depending on the look.

Curly1908

My fav & most used browbone highlight actually has no name, lol. It's the peachy-bronze color in the Black Radiance Desert Clay Quartet.

angelynv

Just want to update you guys re Arena.. so I tried it on in store and thought it was lovely. Bought it and took it home and OMG. It just DOES NOT show up on my skin whatsoever! I haven't touched the shadow in like 4 months : ( Ricepaper is still my go to and I mix it in with Naked eyeshadow from the the Urban Decay Naked Palette to get a more natural finish

Mrs M

I love Nylon, Grain and Vex. They are so beautiful. When I was an artist for MAC I used these colors often on my customers and they loved them.

Miss Redgal

im nc45
i used to always use arena
my new faaaaaaaaaaav is Naked pigment from Mac
i have literally parked everything for this pigment

afulton

Me too! I love, love, love Naked Pigment as a brow bone highlight. It states on all day with a beautiful glow effect.
im nc45
i used to always use arena
my new faaaaaaaaaaav is Naked pigment from Mac
i have literally parked everything for this pigment

MAChostage

I saw Motif mentioned here and it's one of my least used shadows. Today I used Tete A Tint as a wash with Motif as my highlight and I really liked that look!

Ladymax

In Lancome's enchanted evening palette, there are 4 shades. The lightest shade which is a cream matte color is a beautiful natural highlight for many different skin tones, especially darker skin tones. I don't know if they sell the color individually.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=11416915