• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Brown & Green eye look tutorial :)

Esperansa_b

Hi guys
smiles.gif

I know I promised you a tutorial for another look, but this was already in process so I finished it today and here ya go!
yahoo.gif

Enjoy
smiles.gif

The tut will be for this look:

9.jpg

More pictures of the finished product- at the end
smiles.gif
but from some reason it looked so much better in real life
hmm.gif
damn.

These are the products you'll need. Click on to enlarge.

I forgot to add these stuff to the picture:
1. MAC Rubenesque paint pot
2. MAC Spiked eyebrows pencil
(I used them for prime eyes to the makeup)
3. L'Oreal Lash-Architect black mascara.
SORRY!

Alright so lets start...

Put Rubenesque paint pot on whole lid till brows. Fill brows if needed, I used Spiked eyebrow pencil.

1-1.jpg

With the Stubborn Brown pencil, paint a thick line on lid next to your lashline. the line will be thinner as we close to the inner corner of the eye. We're going to smudge that line, so it really doesn't need to be straight.
That's how it looks like (closed& opened eye)

2.jpg

With 217 brush, smudge the line in circles- like the direction in the picture:
2-1.jpg

Note- you better not waiting between lining the eye and smudging it if you use powerpoint pencils. They dries fast and than it's more difficult to smudge them.

3.jpg

(Don't smudge TOO MUCH
rofl.gif
- Sorry for the blurry pic...)

With shadow brush, add Golden Olive pigment to 2/3 inner part of the lid.
That's how it looks like:

4.jpg

Line bottom lash line with Forever Green pencil, and smudge it a bit with 219 brush:

5.jpg

With 219 brush, add a little bit of Golden Olive on this line, and line water line with Stubborn Brown.

6.jpg

With a shadow brush, add Embark eye shadow to the 1/3 outer part of lid and to crease. blend. It sets the pencil and makes the brown on the lid look darker.

7.jpg

Eyelash curler, black mascara and we're done!

8.jpg

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed
and as always- please let me know what you think!

Kisses!

iluvmac

Re: Brown & Green look tutorial :)

Hi, Esperansa! You're gorgeous, I love this look and will definitely try it on me, since I have the same eye colour as you have.

masad

woww.. so elegant!!
greengrin.gif

enchanting eye you have got !!

chrissuen

Gorgeous!! I'll definitely try this on my eyes. Love you brow (or brows I assumed lol).

frocher

This is a gorgeous look Esperanza! I love it, thanks for the tut.

Esperansa_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Mocha
thanks, love it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pichima
fantastic! thanx a lot for the tut

You welcome
smiles.gif

SparklingWaves

I really like how you applied the eyeliner. The pigment color, Golden Olive, looks absolutely glorious on your beautiful eyes. Thank you for the tutorial.

Esperansa_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
I really like how you applied the eyeliner. The pigment color, Golden Olive, looks absolutely glorious on your beautiful eyes. Thank you for the tutorial.

Thanks for the compliments
sweatdrop.gif

and you welcomed
smiles.gif
bigheart.gif