brunettes: which MAC e/s do u use as a brow filler?

xoleaxo

espresso
smiles.gif

spectrolite

I used to use Espresso religiously but now I use the MAC Brow Shader in Soft Charcoal/Maple. It costs less than a shadow and comes with a brow highlight shade. Can't beat that
smiles.gif

erinmosh

i don't use the e/s! i should try it.
i used spiked brow pencil and i think it looks pretty good:
l_23e34b65bcb9f0d832fc6b9e69f6c127.jpg

tigerli17

I used to use the Brow Finisher in Wheat which is great until it gets blunt. I use Dark Edge E/S from the N Collection now or even brush *very* lightly with Graphic Brown fluidline if I've forgotten it

trollydolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinmosh
i don't use the e/s! i should try it.
i used spiked brow pencil and i think it looks pretty good:
l_23e34b65bcb9f0d832fc6b9e69f6c127.jpg

does spiked look really black irl? im using lingering but i can see its a slightly different colour to my brows so i dont think its the best match for me

erinmosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollydolly
does spiked look really black irl? im using lingering but i can see its a slightly different colour to my brows so i dont think its the best match for me

no, it really doesn't. it's perfect for my hair color. a lot of people think spiked is too dark even for black hair, but if you use it lightly and do short little strokes like little hairs, it looks great. or at least in my opinion!

glassy girl

waz using espresso but put some black velvet low lites in my hair now using brun and i always use spiked just to get the shape perfect.

lara

Stud brow pencil. My hair is dyed blue-black, my natural brows are dishwater brown.

I was hoping no one was going to say Carbon, but...
lol.gif

Latest posts