Brush Clutch?

joey_zane

I've seen lots of photos of train cases and and general collections, but haven't seen much brush storage going on... so has anyone got the MAC brush clutch?

I'd love to hear of experiences of it as I desperately need something to store my brushes in toi keep their shape :p

TIA!

iam

i have it, it is wonderful, it is from the prostore, it cost to me about 40 dollars, i use it for travel. if you have more questions tell me.

I also have the belt , i think if you have a lot of brushes, it is better than the brush clutch.

Demosthenes

I'm ghetto, and I store my brushes in my toolbelt, which I hang near my makeup closet, so I have easy access to everything. For my non-MAC brushes I use the leather brush cup from Sephora, which is also good for traveling. I only bring a few brushes when I travel, so I usually just use my smaller tourquise MAC brush clutch from the Holiday collection.

TipTopTap

I just got my brush clutch, and I have to say that I *love* it. It is so cute I could almost use it as a clutch and it has room for everything.

arewethereyeti

I bought the Quo brush roll (almost identical to the MAC) and it's awesome - if I didn't have access to Quo I would definitely buy the MAC one, it's great!

foreveratorifan

how many brushes does it hold and what sizes of brushes?

can you order this over the phone? and if so, what do you exactly call it?

i have no pro stores near me at all
ssad.gif

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanacolada
I bought the Quo brush roll (almost identical to the MAC) and it's awesome - if I didn't have access to Quo I would definitely buy the MAC one, it's great!

I second this if you are in Canada.......I just got mine for $3.99 and it is awesome. I love it. The quo one is identical to the Mac one except that it says quo on it. Shoppers Drug Mart carries them.

Miss_Behave

MAC Carry all bag will be d/c

just talked to my store to check how much the carry all bag will be and they said it will be discontinued because there is a new bag collection coming up

beautenoir

really!?...I've wanted that bag for a while now, maybe I should go pick one up...hmmm...new bag collection though...tough call....thanks for the info hon.

Miss_Behave

to be honest I'm a bit confused because 2 weeks ago a MA told me that there will be other colors for the Carry all bag this year (olive, magenta and 2 others) but th eMA I had on the phone today actually just got an info mail from MAC that the bag will be discontinued so I believe her. Well maybe the other got confused and the new collection will be just something similar but with colors?

HeartOfSilver

Hmm... guess I'll need to make sure I pick one up before then. I like classic black, and it will match my brush clutch
winks.gif

brandi

hmm... a new bag... i'm getting it for sure! i already have 2 carry all's!!! cant wait! does anyone know when the new bags are coming out?