Brush Clutch?

allan_willb

My friend has the carry all but as soon at the soft sac large came out last year she never ever used the carry all again.So now its probably just sitting in her closet getting dusty.BUT we all know in 3 years now that it's getting dc it will be like $200.00!!!I just get a kick on how much the prices increase as soon as the item gets dc.It's kinda crazy.

Liz

i THINK the brush clutch is being d/c'd. i thought i saw that on the d/c list and my co-worker was like "oh. they're d/cing the brush clutch" so i bought one when i was at the store
greengrin.gif

MacLover

Oh i've been wanting the carry all bag. Now I don't know if I should get it, or wait for the new collection. Decisions Decisions!

MissRani

From what I remember, all the bags are going to be discontinued, as there are going to be bags coming out every season... this is what I remember hearing a few months back, when I went to update.

The carry all is pretty cool, tho.. it's great to travel with as you can take it on the plane with you (that way you don't risk breaking make up in the suitcase, cuz the baggage handlers have no care for personal belongings!!) but it's great to leave in the bathroom as your stationary make up case for daily products.
smiles.gif

miss_mod

So in previous threads someone said that the brush clutch might be getting discontinued.
Is this true? Also someone said that all the bags may be d/c and new ones will come out for the new season.

Anyone have any clarification on this?

Thanks
smiles.gif

Shawna

If you go to the pro site, it is definitely marked as LE. It has the triangle of doom next to it
ssad.gif

MAChostage

Permanent in Pro Stores... for now

I just spoke with the Orlando Pro Store (where I'll be visiting this week, CAN'T WAIT!!!!) and was told that the Brush Clutch is considered a *permanent* item in the Pro Stores. The MA did tell me that since MAC is coming out with some new bags, there is a chance that it could be discontinued.

MacVirgin

:what: Realy?? than teh happyer i am to have one :woohoo:

i love mac, but this discontinuing of things i don't like
ohboy.gif

MAChostage

I just bought one (the original clutch) as part of my little haul from the Orlando Pro Store yesterday! (I had such a good time!) It's a very nice clutch.

ruby_soho

Quote:
Originally Posted by professionaltart
They're discontinuing it and then bringing it back alot better. Im curious on how theyre gonna make it better hahha

Maaan I bought it like a month ago. The new one's probably gonna be snazzier and more spacious (I find it a little hard to roll up when my brushes are in it and when I have stuff in the zipper compartments).