Bugs, Quirks, Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

candycane80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I have deleted cookies but it is not working. I still face all the same problems. And it seems to get worse because I can't access the site at all for the last two days.

Same thing here exactly kinda frustrating what to do???

MzzRach

Just wanted to report that I am still seeing ads. Seems like the site is still quite buggy. I will continue to report any issues that I have.

MACLovin

argh... why can't I see responses to my posts, especially in subscribed threads. When i look at the new post list, I see that someone has replied but when I open the thread all i see is my last post.

I understand this whole thing is a work in progress, but it's rather frustrating. Posts keep disappearing..
ssad.gif

When will it be back to normal?

wynchester76

Private Messages Not Showing

HI! I am getting my email notifications that i have a private msg but when i log into specktra to read, respond, etc there is no message there so i am not able to respond to people regarding my sale items--i didn't have this problem prior to the "new" site. Help if I am doing something wrong please
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Re: Private Messages Not Showing

When I go to my messages I have to hit F5 and it will show the messages

wynchester76

Re: Private Messages Not Showing

tried it--no go; however my sale list isn't updating either--so weird its shows my last log in as last nite which i just logged out & back in again

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Just wanted to report that I am still seeing ads. Seems like the site is still quite buggy. I will continue to report any issues that I have.

My ads have come back too - i have tried clearing the cache but that didn't work.

I'm also finding the site to be running extremely slowly, even when typing my post responses it's taking longer than usual for the letters to show up. Is there flash being used on the pages? i seem to experience this issue on any sites that use flash because my surfing computer is an older mac and flash has to run through rosetta (ie... realllllllllly sloooooooooooowly) - so if it's flash it's not a bug and i just have to put up with it
winks.gif

Blushbaby

I can't see my 'thanks' in my User CP though I can see I've been thanked under my comments if that makes sense.

It takes ages to submit replies. I often have to click submit again and hope it doesn't double post.

Oh I can still see ads too.

splattergirl

I've got several problems.. first, none of bookmarks I had or google links to specktra forums thread work, every of them takes me to specktra site! also when I have new messages and log on, it keeps showing messages which I already have read as new but not new messages until I eventually delete some of the read ones, then they show.. tried mozilla and opera, it worked correctly for some time on opera but then it stopped, also, I tried on bf's laptop (he wanted to shoot me
greengrin.gif
) and mostly it worked but again, not always... can't figure out what's happening exactly
th_dunno.gif

clslvr6spd

I can't even get to specktra to load on my computer. It works on my cell phone though...Any ideas? Do I need to delete the cookies and cache on my computer? TIA!

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Any gold, silver or bronze supporters still see the adverts? Because i do..

Me too now! At work I didn't though and that was only a couple of hours ago.

coachkitten

I still have ads as well. Also I am still having to refresh to see which threads I have read and which I have not. Specktra has been extremely slow everytime that I try to load it, access various threads, and post. I know that you are working on all of this but I just wanted to keep you updated on the problems I am having.

capmorlovesmac

The site is really slow right now again and I hardly can load the pages.

This window opens a lot now:

bug_01.gif

It is in German but it says that I want to download the listed application.
amazed.gif

Winthrop44

I am still having to hit F5 to see new posts and every so often I come to a page where I hear a noise like a door opening and closing! Bizarre.

rbella

I still have the ads. I have to refresh each thread every day to get new posts and I have to refresh after I post to make sure my message got posted. I have to refresh every time I read a pm to make sure it is marked as read, otherwise it will continue to show as "unread". I also can't type for shizz. It is really slow for me.

I know this sucks, Janice, to be the one having to deal with all this. But, in the long run it will be better. Thanks for working so hard to give us a better Specktra.

Status
Not open for further replies.