Bugs, Quirks, Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostinBubbles

urock.gif

Thank You!!!! Back up again and it's feels so nice!
th_DANCE.gif
You're the best Janice!

twilightessence

Re: issues with the new site

I've been having major problems with this forum-- Namely, I haven't been able to get on for two weeks! This is the first day that it mysteriously let me on. My browsers kept telling me the site didn't exist
ssad.gif

twilightessence

Whoo! I haven't been able to access the site for two weeks and today I was able to. You did a great job tracking the problem, Janice, thanks!
greengrin.gif

NutMeg

Yay! I'm so glad I can access the site again. My only remaining issue is that the main page is still coming up as hieroglyphics. Janice I sent you a screen shot a few days ago if that helps.
smiles.gif
Thanks so much for all of the hard work you've done to get the site up and running again, I am so glad to be back.
winkiss.gif

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg
My only remaining issue is that the main page is still coming up as hieroglyphics.

It does that to me, when I come on the site from my parent's place, only the Blog page

capmorlovesmac

Because of the move to the new server I guess are the newer MAC smileys back to the old directory and not in the "forum" folder yet and currently not working again.
ssad.gif

Willa

I can't use the search device
It tells me this :

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 524288 bytes) in /home/specktra/public_html/forum/search.php on line 1028

jdechant

Lol...is might be just me..but when I click on a post (usually I click last page) it brings me to the first page of the post and wont let me go to page 2, 3, 4, etc...it just brings me back to page 1.???? I tried refreshing the page and that doesn't help either
ssad.gif

ticki

Re: Reported technical issues / forum quirks & bugs

i can't click to any other pages than the first in a list.

searches bring up pages of topics but when i click any of the other ones, only the first comes up.

threads with multiple pages will only allow me to see the first page. clicking on last or any of the numbers doesn't do anything.

Shoegal-fr

I'm having a problem since 3pm. If a thread has more than one page, i can't see them. So, i can't see posts other than those on the first page of the thread. I can't access to others profile pages, it says that i'm not a registered user, although i am logged in.
I will not even be able to see any replies to this post...
ssad.gif

Prinsesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticki
i can't click to any other pages than the first in a list.

searches bring up pages of topics but when i click any of the other ones, only the first comes up.

threads with multiple pages will only allow me to see the first page. clicking on last or any of the numbers doesn't do anything.

I second this..I was just going to post the same problem lol

tadzio79

i'm having the same problems as ticki and prinsesa. I can only view the first page of the thread and clicking on other page numbers just refreshes the thread back to the first page.

NutMeg

Hey guys. I can only view the first page of a thread. For example I click on the latest available page of a thread I want to view, but it takes me to page one. In order to post this I clicked on this thread and did a quick reply without being able to get the the most recent page.

RayannaBanana

Can't get to any Last Pages! help!

I can't get to the last pages on anything on here. I don't know how else to post something because it just sits on page one even if I click last page or go through all the numbers it just reloads page one!

Someone help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.