Burberry Beauty

javadoo

If anyone has the Silk and Bloom blush and you're not in love with it, willing to sell it, please PM me!

boschicka

As good as that Rose Gold 04 sounds, I'm ashamed to say I've only swatched my Optic White 01 *hangs head in shame*. I probably shouldn't look at highlighters ever again in life lol!

:rofl:I don't even wear highlighter most days, but I own a million of them and keep buying them. I'm trying to be better. I'm skipping the new Tom Ford highlighting duo, but accidentally purchased the NARS trio.

awickedshape

As good as that Rose Gold 04 sounds, I'm ashamed to say I've only swatched my Optic White 01 *hangs head in shame*. I probably shouldn't look at highlighters ever again in life lol!

Did you forget where you are lol
No shame here
I used my Nude Gold two/three times :roflmao:
Rose Gold looks interesting

:rofl:I don't even wear highlighter most days, but I own a million of them and keep buying them. I'm trying to be better. I'm skipping the new Tom Ford highlighting duo, but accidentally purchased the NARS trio.

Accidentally lol
My TF Reflects Gilt duo was already delivered in Miami so hopefully I'll get it soon
I hope you love Banc de Sable, let us know!

Shars

It's like a magnetic chronic illness! I do use highlighter almost everytime I wear makeup but I reach for the same 3 haha. I've been forcing myself to use them all in rotation. I am also trying to use all of the inner will I have to not get the Tom Ford ones. Is the NARS going to be permanent? I've been jetting past the posts with the swatches haha.

Shars

Did you forget where you are lol
No shame here
I used my Nude Gold two/three times :roflmao:
Rose Gold looks interesting

Accidentally lol
My TF Reflects Gilt duo was already delivered in Miami so hopefully I'll get it soon
I hope you love Banc de Sable, let us know!

I've now remembered about the Dior ones with the flowers. I have the pink and another and I hardly use them. I do love the pink when I remember to use it though. The other one is very similar to other champagne highlighters I have.

awickedshape

I've now remembered about the Dior ones with the flowers. I have the pink and another and I hardly use them. I do love the pink when I remember to use it though. The other one is very similar to other champagne highlighters I have.

Lol the Diorskin ones from Glowing Gardens?
I still want one, the new one, 003 I think but I forgot when it's supposed to launch at other retailers
I can narrow it down to one must-have but they're fun to change up (when I remember to lol)

Shars

Lol the Diorskin ones from Glowing Gardens?
I still want one, the new one, 003 I think but I forgot when it's supposed to launch at other retailers
I can narrow it down to one must-have but they're fun to change up (when I remember to lol)

Yes! The Glowing Gardens ones. Could not remember for the life of me what that collection was called lol. I've been good so far this year and don't want to mess that up just yet so I'll be passing on all these beauties *sigh*

awickedshape

Yes! The Glowing Gardens ones. Could not remember for the life of me what that collection was called lol. I've been good so far this year and don't want to mess that up just yet so I'll be passing on all these beauties *sigh*

Lol I think I remember because I was interested like a year later lol I always skip Dior
I should have been more active in makeup for Transat!

Be good! I will try that myself. My wishlist is short for now.
When you are ready there will surely be more lol

Latest posts