Burberry Beauty

eepeepburrah

Got the Silk and Bloom blush palette today in the mail! :D I ordered it directly from Burberry.com. There is a ton of overspray, but it is a beautiful medium pink color that is going to be perfect in the spring. I don't even mind the overspray because it gives the prettiest sheen to it. The picture kind of washed out the swatch on my hand, fyi.

burberry1.jpg burberry2.jpg burberry3.jpg

peanut

Got the Silk and Bloom blush palette today in the mail! :D I ordered it directly from Burberry.com. There is a ton of overspray, but it is a beautiful medium pink color that is going to be perfect in the spring. I don't even mind the overspray because it gives the prettiest sheen to it. The picture kind of washed out the swatch on my hand, fyi.

View attachment 58174 View attachment 58175 View attachment 58176

That is so pretty in the package and the swatch is gorgeous!!! Thanks for posting!

lipstickaddict

So beautiful:cloud9:! Thanks for sharing. I think I will have to order it when it is released on Sephora online here.[/QUOTE

This beauty totally has your name on it! It is definitely your color:eek: I've been wearing it a lot this weekend and it is no wonder Temptalia gave it an A+! The formula is incredible. It is brighter on the lips than the swatch on my hand, but the color is just perfection. :)

boschicka

The blush almost swatches like a MAC Extra Dimension shadow....and looks like what I wish Smoky Mauve would be. It's gorgeous and unique!
Resized_20170118_155818.jpeg

Forgive my crazy dry hand
Resized_20170118_155520.jpeg Resized_20170118_155733.jpeg

MACGirl13

Thank you so much for posting the swatch. It is beautiful, but it reminds me a blush that I cannot quite think of right now. Hopefully, Nordstrom will be receiving it soon.

MissTania

So beautiful:cloud9:! Thanks for sharing. I think I will have to order it when it is released on Sephora online here.[/QUOTE

This beauty totally has your name on it! It is definitely your color:eek: I've been wearing it a lot this weekend and it is no wonder Temptalia gave it an A+! The formula is incredible. It is brighter on the lips than the swatch on my hand, but the color is just perfection. :)
I think I will order from Burberry.com - thanks for the info :heart: Are you getting the blush? I am for sure!

MissTania

The blush almost swatches like a MAC Extra Dimension shadow....and looks like what I wish Smoky Mauve would be. It's gorgeous and unique!
View attachment 58229

Forgive my crazy dry hand
View attachment 58230 View attachment 58231
Thanks to both of you for these beautiful pics/swatches! It's so gorgeous!

Latest posts