Burberry Beauty

Debbs

I was rushing to get to a school's open house with my nephew so not the best lighting or pics
fc24ce07_image.jpeg
eeeaaed4_image.jpeg
c98d1edd_image.jpeg

Natyk

Hi Peanut, I cant find the quads on Nordstrom website. How did you pre-order? Thank you!

peanut

Hi Peanut, I cant find the quads on Nordstrom website. How did you pre-order? Thank you!
I pre-ordered through my wonderful SA Susie in Walnut Creek. I've been ordering from her for years. She's fantastic -- she always sends me pics and keeps me abreast of all new Burberry launches. She's at 925-930-7959 ext 1424. Tell her Koren sent you if you order anything.

Triple points is great!!

Debbs

@ Monsy, this is like a unplanned pregnancy but I was really seduced even with several gold and white wrapped chocolates in cute meshy gold bags, Glamour Magazines x 2, charm bracelets in white and gold trimmed cloth baggies. Got so many samples that I will not even need the full sized products (Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau De Parfum and Perfuming and Moisturizing Skin Dew) anytime soon. Givenchy Dahlia Divin is a truly awesome scent.
I guess Alicia Keys is in the Glamour Magazine. Will flip it through at the nail salon during pedi tomorrow. Skipping all the perfume advertisements that I am sure are all over it

Debbs

I knew you'd love it as you are very selective so your liking it Monsy speaks volumes. I wore it out last night and it's really nice, not over-powering and is lasting! Normally I don't rebuy the same scents but I see this one making an exception.

Monsy

"Selective" is nice way to describe me :) All my co workers went crazy over it yesterday! I wore it today and I really like it. Beautiful soft feminine it just screams ELEGANCE

Monsy

"Selective" is nice way to describe me :) All my co workers went crazy over it yesterday! I wore it today and I really like it. Beautiful soft feminine it just screams ELEGANCE

BlahWah

Nude Blush and Slate palettes are finally available at the Burberry store in Yorkdale (Toronto!)! Sorry, no pictures, but the display was pretty typical. The polishes were there as well; Antique Gold is gorgeous! I really wish the summer collection arrived there, but on to fall we go. =)

BlahWah

Has anyone else tried the new liquid eyeliner pen?
What's this?? I havent' looked into Burberry Beauty news in awhile! I'm really missing the Holt's counter.... Still nothing here in Canada and we only *just* got the fall palettes mid-September!

^ I'm a sucker for the gold packaging <3 Quite disappointed with the collection, however. Too small, too meh. But my wallet is happy!