Burberry Beauty

NYCBeautyJunkie

I only see Fresh Glow Compact Foundation and Nude Powders on the website, they both have 4 shades. But the first one is a foundation, not a setting powder. What is the exact name of the one you have? Sounds interesting :)
I have the Nude Powder (sorry, not Nude Glow!), which can be used alone but are more for setting purposes. I have the shade in Almond :)

LivN

I have the Nude Powder (sorry, not Nude Glow!), which can be used alone but are more for setting purposes. I have the shade in Almond
smiles.gif
Thank you!

NYCBeautyJunkie

The new Nude Powders are similar (if not identical) in finish and texture to the MAC Defining Powders; it's luminous, and has a 'baked gel powder' sort of feel, if that makes any sense.

Monsy

The new Nude Powders are similar (if not identical) in finish and texture to the MAC Defining Powders; it's luminous, and has a 'baked gel powder' sort of feel, if that makes any sense.
thanks that's great explanation
I already got mac defining powder so I can skip these

Anybody here has seen swatches of the Burberry Gold eye quad (holiday collection)? Looks lovely - but not sure if it would work on me.

peanut

Anybody here has seen swatches of the Burberry Gold eye quad (holiday collection)? Looks lovely - but not sure if it would work on me.
Here you go: http://britishbeautyblogger.com/burberry-christmas-2014-beauty/ Looks so pretty! Can't tell if the blogger doesn't like Burberry e/s in general or just this quad. I think it comes out in a couple weeks. In the meantime I ordered one of the new mascaras (Curve), the brow defined, and a couple of the new Kohl eyeliners.

^ Thank you! I keep getting hits from Romeo Beckham's commercial whenever I search for Burberry Holiday 2014 online haha

It does look quite chalky on her swatch... such a shame.

awickedshape

http://indigo-kir-royale.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/sneak-peek-my-picks-from-new-burberry.html?m=1 http://indigo-kir-royale.blogspot.com/2014/11/burberry-complete-eye-palette-in-gold.html?m=1

katred

Specktra Bestie
I heard The Bay got the right to sell Burberry in Canada ... coming soon was the word.
Oh I have so been waiting for this! They already have perfume counters in major locations. It was really a matter of time before they got sick of HR having them in two counters in the whole country.

Do you think Earthy would show up on NC30 skin? I saw someone on YT mentioned that she's NC30, and it was too light. Temptalia, however, who is NC25 (?) swatched it and it looked nice on her..

BlahWah

Do you think Earthy would show up on NC30 skin? I saw someone on YT mentioned that she's NC30, and it was too light. Temptalia, however, who is NC25 (?) swatched it and it looked nice on her..
Do you mean Earthy blush? It's more used as a contour than an actual blush. In many of the look breakdowns for Burberry, Earthy is used in the hollow of the cheeks and rarely with anything on the cheekbones themselves except for Fresh Glow.

Toronto peeps (and maybe Canadians in general?), the collection will be available at the Burberry Yorkdale location in a week or two! Finally we dont' have to wait forever and a day. The associate said it's in the back but she wasn't able to sell anything to me yet. I picked up Blueberry lip mist and Nude Blush palette (which is gorgeous!!).

As for The Bay, the associate informed me that they will only have the current collections available, not the full beauty collection, so sadly we still have nowhere to purchase foundation and the regular line of shadows and lip products. I really want to see Antique Rose next to the Nude Blush rose shadow!

peanut

Holiday collection is up online at Nordstrom:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/sr?origin=keywordsearch&contextualcategoryid=60181288&keyword=burberry+beauty

I'm so tempted to get the quad. Must look at swatches again!