Burberry Beauty

Medgal07

... Unfortunately, I didn't need one either
sigh.gif

Oh, well, I did cut down my wish list for the holidays
lmao.gif
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

I ordered from Nordstrom & it still says Backorder though! I am loving the swatches that I have seen so far. Really love the gold packaging too!! I might skip the CT palette now. WAY too much makeup this month!!'
I love the packaging too!!!
eyelove.gif
I know it's crazy but I really want the Charlotte Tilbury palette
love.gif

Medgal07

Me too!! Though I really liked the look of Plum Pink (#6), never really got around to actually getting it!
I have one Burberry single eyeshadow---Pale Barley, and I love it for a neutral eye look. That's the extent of my Burberry makeup but I do have several Burberry clothing
items. For whatever reason I just never got into it.

th_dunno.gif

Vineetha

I have one Burberry single eyeshadow---Pale Barley, and I love it for a neutral eye look. That's the extent of my Burberry makeup but I do have several Burberry clothing
items. For whatever reason I just never got into it.

th_dunno.gif
Me neither! I just have one e/s I think from the line and thats about it! I always find something pretty here and there but never really took the plunge I suppose. This one had an awesome Packaging & the shades were prefect shades!! I hope I love it as much as I am drooling over the pics lol!! I know I was really really set on the CT palette. I dont know now! is there a thing called too much makeup??
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

Me neither! I just have one e/s I think from the line and thats about it! I always find something pretty here and there but never really took the plunge I suppose. This one had an awesome Packaging & the shades were prefect shades!! I hope I love it as much as I am drooling over the pics lol!! I know I was really really set on the CT palette. I dont know now! is there a thing called too much makeup??
girlhaha.gif
lol.gif
No way!!!
thmbdn.gif

awickedshape

Me too!! Though I really liked the look of Plum Pink (#6), never really got around to actually getting it! 
Hope you love it. Their packaging is so good, too.
  :haha:
Woe. Lol
  [COLOR=0000FF] I have one Burberry single eyeshadow---Pale Barley, and I love it for a neutral eye look.  That's the extent of my Burberry makeup but I do have several Burberry clothing[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   items.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]For whatever reason I just never got into it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR]:dunno:  
I saw a swatch of PB in IndigoKirRoyal's review. So pretty.

Monsy

http://indigo-kir-royale.blogspot.com/2014/11/burberry-gold-glow-fragranced.html

what do you ladies think?

Vineetha

http://indigo-kir-royale.blogspot.com/2014/11/burberry-gold-glow-fragranced.html

what do you ladies think?
That shade looks pretty unique. It will be an awesome addition for someone who loves shimmers & wouldnt mind the fragrance!!
As for me I am not sure about the fragrance part and she mentions it is not refined like the chanel highlighters and is shimmery!! So its a pass!

Vineetha

I cancelled my nordies preorder & ordered directly from Burberry! My order shipped & since it's from NY it will be here tomorrow!!! :yahoo:

awickedshape

I cancelled my nordies preorder & ordered directly from Burberry! My order shipped & since it's from NY it will be here tomorrow!!! :yahoo:
Yay! I have other packages coming in so I might hold off and just get them all delivered together next month.

Interesting!

http://www.buro247.com/me/beauty/news/burberry-ss15-beauty-collection.html

Check out this highlighter blush palette for spring. I'll have to compare those new e/s (click forward to #11, #12, and #13 in the graphic) with the two e/s quads from last spring. But I love pink and green so will definitely check these out.

Oooh. Not sure if I like how this one looks..

Vineetha

I Looove the Holiday Palette. The texture is awesome and the shades perfect. I especially love the bronze gold shade! It is an overcast day so the swatches dont really do justice but for reference here they are!!

Latest posts