Burberry Beauty

peanut

Burberry has it up and I love their gift packaging, wish I could have ordered the quad from there lol
Seem OK now. I was able to put it in my Nordstrom cart, but I haven't pushed the button. lol! I'm so torn between this and Charlotte Tilbury Holiday collection. Can't I have both???

Do you mean Earthy blush? It's more used as a contour than an actual blush. In many of the look breakdowns for Burberry, Earthy is used in the hollow of the cheeks and rarely with anything on the cheekbones themselves except for Fresh Glow.
I'm planning to use it as a contour, too haha but not sure if it would make a difference re: my skintone :D

BlahWah

I'm planning to use it as a contour, too haha but not sure if it would make a difference re: my skintone :D
For reference, I'm NC25-30 and I find that it makes a subtle difference. If you're familiar with MAC's LE blush Emote, it's very similar. If I knew that, I wouldn't have picked up Earthy except as an indulgence. =) You may be able to find some pics of Emote and fotd's with it in the gallery. I know some people posted but that was years ago, so they may not still be there.

peanut

Slept on it and ended up pushing the button on the e/s quad. Would love to have the highlighter and Fresh Glow too if just for the packaging but will wait to see more Charlotte Tilbury Holiday reviews and swatches. If anyone buys the highlighter I'd love to know what you think of it.

peanut

Interesting!

http://www.buro247.com/me/beauty/news/burberry-ss15-beauty-collection.html

Check out this highlighter blush palette for spring. I'll have to compare those new e/s (click forward to #11, #12, and #13 in the graphic) with the two e/s quads from last spring. But I love pink and green so will definitely check these out.

peanut

Shamefully, I ordered it the same night I saw it :-/
Too funny!! But I don't blame you! It's so pretty! Can't wait to hear what you think of the quad. Gee, waiting 24 hours is so unlike me. I'm torn between taking my temperature or making this my New Year's Resolution. lol!

awickedshape

Too funny!! But I don't blame you! It's so pretty! Can't wait to hear what you think of the quad. Gee, waiting 24 hours is so unlike me. I'm torn between taking my temperature or making this my New Year's Resolution. lol!
:haha: Will look out for your thoughts on it, too

katred

Specktra Bestie
Do you mean Earthy blush? It's more used as a contour than an actual blush. In many of the look breakdowns for Burberry, Earthy is used in the hollow of the cheeks and rarely with anything on the cheekbones themselves except for Fresh Glow. Toronto peeps (and maybe Canadians in general?), the collection will be available at the Burberry Yorkdale location in a week or two! Finally we dont' have to wait forever and a day. The associate said it's in the back but she wasn't able to sell anything to me yet. I picked up Blueberry lip mist and Nude Blush palette (which is gorgeous!!). As for The Bay, the associate informed me that they will only have the current collections available, not the full beauty collection, so sadly we still have nowhere to purchase foundation and the regular line of shadows and lip products. I really want to see Antique Rose next to the Nude Blush rose shadow!
ARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!! I was so hopeful...
Interesting! http://www.buro247.com/me/beauty/news/burberry-ss15-beauty-collection.html Check out this highlighter blush palette for spring. I'll have to compare those new e/s (click forward to #11, #12, and #13 in the graphic) with the two e/s quads from last spring. But I love pink and green so will definitely check these out.
Those new shadows do look nice. The one thing that I always have to watch with Burberry is that they'll sometimes add existing items to a seasonal collection...

beauteblogueur

Interesting!

http://www.buro247.com/me/beauty/news/burberry-ss15-beauty-collection.html

Check out this highlighter blush palette for spring. I'll have to compare those new e/s (click forward to #11, #12, and #13 in the graphic) with the two e/s quads from last spring. But I love pink and green so will definitely check these out.

The two blushes and the green eyeshadow look interesting, maybe the lipstick too.

Tea Rose eyeshadow (11 in the gallery) is part of the perm collection.

awickedshape

Beautiful! I really should hold out on getting it... baaaah! That gold is so pretty tho! And it seems like the formula is better on newer quads, both in texture and pigmentation. I have Mocha Spice and am left wondering what the hype is all about. =T Today my husband actually liked my eye makeup - he never really comments on it! - and I had on the Nude Blush palette. =)
:-D This is the first one that appealed to me and I gave into impulse. The only other impulse Burberry purchase for me was also a holiday item and it didn't really work for me but my friend benefited :)

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]   Very pretty.  Thank goodness I don't need another neutral palette.  I REALLY like the looks of it!!![/COLOR]   ... Unfortunately, I didn't need one either :sigh: Oh, well, I did cut down my wish list for the holidays :lmao:

Vineetha

I ordered from Nordstrom & it still says Backorder though! I am loving the swatches that I have seen so far. Really love the gold packaging too!! I might skip the CT palette now. WAY too much makeup this month!!'