Burberry Beauty

awickedshape

I Looove the Holiday Palette. The texture is awesome and the shades perfect. I especially love the bronze gold shade! It is an overcast day so the swatches dont really do justice but for reference here they are!! [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR]
Ooh, I love those Burberry ribbons, they're so soft lol Thanks for the swatches!

peanut

I Looove the Holiday Palette. The texture is awesome and the shades perfect. I especially love the bronze gold shade! It is an overcast day so the swatches dont really do justice but for reference here they are!!

So pretty! I like the bronze too. Mine will be here tomorrow.

Medgal07

I Looove the Holiday Palette. The texture is awesome and the shades perfect. I especially love the bronze gold shade! It is an overcast day so the swatches dont really do justice but for reference here they are!!

Lovely swatches Vee!!! Thanks for sharing! That's an interesting way of presenting eyeshadows in a palette. It's lovely ENJOY!!!

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF] Lovely swatches Vee!!!  Thanks for sharing!  That's an interesting way of presenting eyeshadows in a palette.  It's lovely ENJOY!!![/COLOR]
Thank you!!! Although there is no way I can use it without disturbing the pattern lol :amused: :haha:

awickedshape

Palette swatches Our dear @sarabeautime has swatches and a review" http://www.colormeloud.com/2014/11/burberry-winter-glow-collection-of.html http://instagram.com/p/vWpdNuv2-e/ http://instagram.com/p/vQ1hysm2t-/

awickedshape

indigo kir royale has swatches and a review

I think it's way more subtle than camelia
Thanks!
Yes, we both posted the link so I don't know why I'm suddenly so excited now lol.
I need to settle down; it's a bit too much for me to get the palette and this, especially as it's only $4.00 less than lady Camelia.

Do you think you'll get it?

awickedshape

Correct---you'll get over that as soon as you start making those lovely eye-looks with the palette!

Lovely---That e/s palette looks AMAZING. Congrats to all who purchased it!!!

It looks pretty too---have one sitting in my cart
icon_eek.gif
I need another highlighter like I need another hole in the head
thud.gif

How so? The colors are completely different. As for the fragrance---if we can tolerate Guerlain Météorites we can tolerate anything...they'r pretty potent!
Everything is starting to run together to me lol product overload

Vineetha

Thanks! Yes, we both posted the link so I don't know why I'm suddenly so excited now lol. I need to settle down; it's a bit too much for me to get the palette and this, especially as it's only $4.00 less than lady Camelia. Do you think you'll get it?
It doesn't look too similar to me! Looks more a grey undertone than a gold one!! Ummm I think i going to talk myself into another highlighter if I start seeing more differences .LOL :nope:

Latest posts