Burberry Beauty

Medgal07

I'm glad with Dior for this year's holiday palettes bed at least there's only one glitter. Last year there are a couple and their glitter ain't good.
I think there were two but there was always a question as to wether or not the 'pink highlighter' would be available in the US. Guess it's a moot point now since they were not good!

Medgal07

Everything is so beautiful!
Yes, and have you noticed how AWS keeps showing us pics?
icon_eek.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by awickedshape

Oh, yeah
Oh yeah---EIC---enabler-in-chief
fight.gif

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] I have to admit, the e/s palette has tempted me several times, but my resolve is stronger.[/COLOR]:fluffy:   [COLOR=0000FF] Yes, and have you noticed how AWS keeps showing us pics?:shock: [/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]Oh yeah---EIC---enabler-in-chief[/COLOR]  :fight:  
Well, there's always going to be something else, especially when it comes to neutrals ;-) I just want to keep informed lol
I can't wait to get my highlighter!
Yay! Will you swatch for us?

NaomiH

I have to admit, the e/s palette has tempted me several times, but my resolve is stronger.
fluffy.gif

Yes, and have you noticed how AWS keeps showing us pics?
icon_eek.gif

Oh yeah---EIC---enabler-in-chief
fight.gif
I did notice that and can't help but wonder her motives.
girlhaha.gif

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF] Me too Charisma.  I just hope it doesn't put me over the edge & wanting the e/s palette so it has company.  I only have one other Burberry MU product. :haha: [/COLOR]
I'm skipping the eyeshadow palette, I got tons of neutrals plus I love the Chanel reve nuit