Burberry Beauty

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] You've been quite good at that!!!  [/COLOR]:bangin: :kiss: [COLOR=0000FF]Thank you!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] It's all about the poke!  Poke, poke, poke!!![/COLOR]  :poke: [COLOR=0000FF]Now[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I even feel her poking when I'm not even on my computer[/COLOR]:shock:
Lol

Monsy

I think I will hold off on the highlighter because I have one Burberry belt and one Burberry wallet on my wishlist

NaomiH

You've been quite good at that!!!
bangin.gif
th_kiss.gif
Thank you!!!

It's all about the poke! Poke, poke, poke!!!
poke.gif
Now I even feel her poking when I'm not even on my computer
icon_eek.gif
lol.gif

NaomiH

You are going to give in Naomi! I'm skipping Prabal Gurung because nothing excites me. Even the lipsticks.
I'm skipping that too, it's pretty but a total snooze fest. Not to mention I just don't think MAC's formulas are worth that kind of markup. If I'm paying 30 bucks for a lipstick it'll be Nars or Chanel!

NaomiH

You are going to give in Naomi! I'm skipping Prabal Gurung because nothing excites me. Even the lipsticks.
I might get something, but it'll have to be more towards to bottom of my list and wait for a few weeks until after I finish Christmas shopping. Naomi's wants are on the back burner right now.
sigh.gif

Medgal07

I'm skipping that too, it's pretty but a total snooze fest. Not to mention I just don't think MAC's formulas are worth that kind of markup. If I'm paying 30 bucks for a lipstick it'll be Nars or Chanel!
Quality trumps quantity!

NaomiH

Wow. I feel out of it where MAC is concerned. I've totally lost track of the collections.

Quality trumps quantity!
I've kept up with them out of habit, but there is nothing even remotely exciting launching.
Totally agree!

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]How many time are you going to show these swatches EIC?  [/COLOR]:nono: [COLOR=0000FF]​Stop trying got tempt us into buying it!![/COLOR]
Lol Aw, I'm just trying to help people like me who have no access to the stores to see swatches on different skin tones. V and I have already caved for the palette early on, can't remember who else lol