Burberry Beauty

TinTin

iagree.gif
It is very tempting.
It is an item I would eventually use up. It would just take so long though.... I have many similar products since I love this type of multipurpose product.

Monsy

I use it all over before the liquid or powder foundation. You can also mix it with your liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer whatever you wear. You can wear it over liquid just as a regular highlighter

Medgal07

I'm thinking about getting the anniversary set. How do you like to use the Nude Glow, is it a highlighter?
I actually have the Burberry Gold Glow Fragranced Luminizing Powder, Gold No 01 and I use it as a highlighter. It's a subtle highlighter---not overly glowing in-your-face at all.

Haviggi

[COLOR=0000FF]  In the first photo the one E/S looked purple.  Here it looks burgundy, in the pot and the swatch, which I love, but photos can be deceiving.  Does it look burgundy in real life?[/COLOR]
It's more purple than burgundy in reality.but it has some redness inside it that in specific lighting conditions give the illusion of burgundy.for example Dior's Spring fusion mono in olympe is definately cooler purple with more shimmer.i hope that was helpful. :) Both Damson and Dusky Mauve create a beautiful eye look. I highly recommend them!

peanut

Yes they really are gorgeous!! It depends on the shade you will chose.for example the dusky mauve (taupe one) has a delicate shimmer that gives an all over the lid glow without being noticeable.For your reference,Burberry Nude wet and Dry glow eyeshadow has more shimmer comparing with the dusky mauve but on the lid they both have glowy effect.on the other hand damson during the first layer is more matte and becomes more shimmery by layering.Definitely they work better with primer! The little brush that comes along with them is of a good quality and it lets precise application over the lid.the formula reminded me a little of dior fusion mono's consistency although translated into a more subtle and Burberry way.
smiles.gif
Thank you for the review! Mattes and satins actually work better on my aging lids, but these sound like they're definitely workable. And the packaging is exquisite! Can't wait until they arrive in the States! I see the pic on Burberry.com but no ordering info. yet. I'm sure it won't be too long.

peanut

It is an item I would eventually use up. It would just take so long though.... I have many similar products since I love this type of multipurpose product.

I went back and forth on this one since I have Fresh Glow and the l/s. But I know I'll end up using the Fresh Glow, and I love the l/s and will keep one in my purse.

peanut

So I've read in a few places that Burberry is going to Sephora in the fall, September I think. Is this true? Can anyone confirm? Since the brand has limited counters, this sure would be nice.

Monsy

it would be nice but it might be online only like with DG armani

armani is only certain location in store
dg i do not think they have in stores at all

NYCBeautyJunkie

So I've read in a few places that Burberry is going to Sephora in the fall, September I think. Is this true? Can anyone confirm? Since the brand has limited counters, this sure would be nice.
I would love that! I hate trekking to one specific location for a brand.

In NYC, some Sephoras carry Dolce & Gabbana Beauty as well. Oh, and not to mention the flagship Macys also has a D&G counter.

starletta8

I finally went into my local Burberry after a few months of sulking about the demise of the Sheer Eyeshadows (seriously, Trench is my HG). I left my name and info for their next shipment of Nude (they sold the last 2 within the past day) but left with Shell.

I haven't liked any of the new shadows that I've tried, but this is my first Glow shadow.

Haviggi

http://indigo-kir-royale.blogspot.se/2015/07/review-swatches-burberry-eye-colour.html?m=1 Full review swatches of the new Burberry Cream Eye Shadows :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
Full review swatches of the new Burberry Cream Eye Shadows
smiles.gif
Loving the look of Damson, Dusky Mauve and Dusty Pink. Maybe Gold Copper. I just have to be careful because my eyes don't always react well to cream shadows. It tends to be more of a problem when they're sparkly, though, so these might be OK.

Lile

I went back and forth on this one since I have Fresh Glow and the l/s. But I know I'll end up using the Fresh Glow, and I love the l/s and will keep one in my purse.
I caved and got the set. It arrived today and the Nude Pink lipstick looks lovely in the bullet. I also got (finally) the lip & cheek bloom in Peony, Orange Blossom, and Poppy. Can hardly wait to try my new goodies!

Latest posts