Burberry Beauty

BlahWah

So I've read in a few places that Burberry is going to Sephora in the fall, September I think. Is this true? Can anyone confirm? Since the brand has limited counters, this sure would be nice.
If this happens, I don't think it will be in Canada.. =( We haven't had a counter in Toronto in so long! My wallet is happy but I've missed going in to see the products in person and swatch. Even the Yorkdale Burberry store doesn't carry beauty items anymore, gah!!

awickedshape

Thank you for the link! I agree with Mink. All the rest look pretty, and I'm also liking Gold Copper and Dusty Pink.
Haviggi has me wanting Mink lol ;-) I need to check to see what I have that's close to Mink. Let us know what you think if you end up getting any :)

JerseyGirl

Oh, the mink looks lovely!!
eyelove.gif
heart.gif

TinTin

My anniversary set came today. I'm less than pleased with the external packaging. It looks like they may have reused the bag from a GWP. The outer wrapping was torn and had a HAIR in the adhesive (I know it wasn't mine cause it was a different color!). Did anyone else that got this set see something similar? Inner contents were okay, but WTF Nordstrom.
0129912c_20150717_192113.jpeg

peanut

Well this is certainly odd! Didn't you get the zippered case? Or did you find this inside the zippered case? I got mine today and it's fine. The contents were in black tissue paper. They dropped the ball on this one for sure.

TinTin

Well this is certainly odd! Didn't you get the zippered case? Or did you find this inside the zippered case? I got mine today and it's fine. The contents were in black tissue paper. They dropped the ball on this one for sure.
This was the outer wrapping of the zippered beige case/cosmetic bag. My contents were fine and in black tissue paper as well.

Perhaps its an overreaction (first world problems?!) but it's just not something I expected to see from Nordstrom. If they removed the outer wrapping and placed it in a regular clear ziploc bag (like how the GWPs came), I wouldn't have had a second thought (or a clue!).

peanut

So glad the contents were OK. But yea, I expect better of Nordstrom. I like my products with no hair attached!

starletta8

I dropped by my boutique today and picked up 2 more Glow shades- Gold Pearl and the ever-elusive Nude. I've been loving Shell, so I'm excited to give these a try.

JerseyGirl

I dropped by my boutique today and picked up 2 more Glow shades- Gold Pearl and the ever-elusive Nude. I've been loving Shell, so I'm excited to give these a try.
I just saw swatches of these- clearly understand now why Nude is so elusive. It looks gorgeous. I hear these calling my name....I purchased quite a few of burberry's original shadows and a few brushes, then it seemed like their collection went dormant. So, I moved on to other brands, now I see I've missed quite a few new products. This will be fun to check out!

starletta8

I just saw swatches of these- clearly understand now why Nude is so elusive. It looks gorgeous. I hear these calling my name....I purchased quite a few of burberry's original shadows and a few brushes, then it seemed like their collection went dormant. So, I moved on to other brands, now I see I've missed quite a few new products. This will be fun to check out!

These are nothing like the old formula, sadly.

The Glow formula reminds me of NARS Extra Dimension. Shell is the perfect peachy nude for a slight summer eye, IMO. They're buildable and super shimmery.

I'm looking forward to playing with the other 2 this week.

Sadly, they messed with Pale Barley and its undertone in the new formula.

Psych1

Nice choices! I ordered Nude from Saks a couple of weeks ago since it's been out of Stock at Nordstrom for awhile now. I see what all the hype is about, it's such a beautiful and versatile shade!

TinTin

Nude is fantastic. I love Shell as well, but can't pull it off as a one shade wonder.

starletta8

Nude is fantastic. I love Shell as well, but can't pull it off as a one shade wonder.

I'm pale and pink enough that Shell is a super glowy yet natural look for me. I adore it.

I wore Nude today as part of a daytime neutral smoky eye- love it!

peanut

Decided to take a break at work today and go for a walk because I was so horrible last week and barely budged. Well on my way back I ran into Bob Odenkirk (Better Call Saul). Gushed all over him (poor guy). And to keep it on topic, I was wearing all Burberry:

Fresh Glow foundation in Nude Ochre
Orange Blossom Lip and Cheek Bloom/ Rose Light Glow Blush
Gold Copper Eye Colour Cream
Pink Heather Eye Colour Cream
Peach Delight Lip Kisses

Made my day!!