Burberry Beauty

JerseyGirl

Last week, I received my order of Mink, Gold Copper, & Pearl Grey. Thankfully, no issues of them being dried out. With a primer and powder, they last 8, maybe up to 10, hours for me. I love Mink, Gold Copper is pretty, and Pearl Grey has a little too much blue in it for my personal preference. I think I'll keep them all.
Enjoy...I hope to check these out soon...what did you use to apply them? I find the brush used to apply can make a huge difference sometimes...

NYCBeautyJunkie

Purchased the "new" Fresh Glow foundation and (finally) the cream eyeshadow in Damson. I've been wanting Mink badly, but it just wasn't what I'd expected on MY skin tone. :(

Lile

Enjoy...I hope to check these out soon...what did you use to apply them? I find the brush used to apply can make a huge difference sometimes...
I used a blending brush for the crease and a flat brush for the eyelid. They work great for me. :)

Lile

Purchased the "new" Fresh Glow foundation and (finally) the cream eyeshadow in Damson. I've been wanting Mink badly, but it just wasn't what I'd expected on MY skin tone. :(
That is sad about Mink, but if it doesn't work for you, it doesn't work. Let us know what you think about the foundation. I'm waiting for the new cashmere one.

peanut

Burberry is on Sephora now! And they're carrying a lot of the new products, including the Fresh Glow Foundation. They also have a very cute Burberry Beauty box.

I wanted the Runway palette, but it says it out of stock. I wonder if it's just not in yet. Anyway, I ordered Cadet Green nail polish, which I'd been waiting for since I saw it a few months ago, and Storm Green kohl eyeliner. I wanted to order one of the new lip glosses but it seem Sephora is only carrying a few of them, so I'll wait to see what Nordstrom or Saks offers. The new concealer is tempting but I'm wary of sponge tips. Has anyone tried a sponge tip concealer and did you like it?

Vineetha

Burberry is on Sephora now! And they're carrying a lot of the new products, including the Fresh Glow Foundation. They also have a very cute Burberry Beauty box. I wanted the Runway palette, but it says it out of stock. I wonder if it's just not in yet. Anyway, I ordered Cadet Green nail polish, which I'd been waiting for since I saw it a few months ago, and Storm Green kohl eyeliner. I wanted to order one of the new lip glosses but it seem Sephora is only carrying a few of them, so I'll wait to see what Nordstrom or Saks offers. The new concealer is tempting but I'm wary of sponge tips. Has anyone tried a sponge tip concealer and did you like it?
I went to get the ru way palette and it showed out of stock!! I thought it sold out maybe they didn't have yet??? :dunno:

Lile

Burberry is on Sephora now! And they're carrying a lot of the new products, including the Fresh Glow Foundation. They also have a very cute Burberry Beauty box. I wanted the Runway palette, but it says it out of stock. I wonder if it's just not in yet. Anyway, I ordered Cadet Green nail polish, which I'd been waiting for since I saw it a few months ago, and Storm Green kohl eyeliner. I wanted to order one of the new lip glosses but it seem Sephora is only carrying a few of them, so I'll wait to see what Nordstrom or Saks offers. The new concealer is tempting but I'm wary of sponge tips. Has anyone tried a sponge tip concealer and did you like it?
Thanks for the head's up on Sephora. I'll take a look now.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Burberry is on Sephora now! And they're carrying a lot of the new products, including the Fresh Glow Foundation. They also have a very cute Burberry Beauty box.

I wanted the Runway palette, but it says it out of stock. I wonder if it's just not in yet. Anyway, I ordered Cadet Green nail polish, which I'd been waiting for since I saw it a few months ago, and Storm Green kohl eyeliner. I wanted to order one of the new lip glosses but it seem Sephora is only carrying a few of them, so I'll wait to see what Nordstrom or Saks offers. The new concealer is tempting but I'm wary of sponge tips. Has anyone tried a sponge tip concealer and did you like it?
Thank you so much for pointing this out! Their perfumes have been there so long, I would never have thought to check for the makeup. Very happy to see they're there and also happy to see that the markup for Canadians is pretty reasonable. It varies, but in particular, the "sampler kit" that is $32USD is only $34CAD. I think they realise that they need to get some traction in the Canadian market.

hitchcockblonde

Picked up the beauty box from Sephora! Is it weird that I'm happy it's only 32? I feel like most of the time when I see kits like that they're over 40 even if it's just minis, especially if it has a brush. Hope the quality is good!

peanut

I went to get the ru way palette and it showed out of stock!! I thought it sold out maybe they didn't have yet???
th_dunno.gif
That's what I'm hoping! I got on the email list for restock.

peanut

Wow, this is great! I want to try the Cashmere concealer and a/w 15 palette
I'm also interested in that concealer. While I like their current concealer, I hate those clicky pens. So much clicking and nothing, and then all of a sudden it pours out. I hope the palette comes online soon!

Winthrop44

Saks has a bunch of the new Kisses glosses now. Which shades are you interested in? have you seen swatches?

peanut

Saks has a bunch of the new Kisses glosses now. Which shades are you interested in? have you seen swatches?
Thank you, Winthrop!!! I was really interested in Apricot Pink. The only swatches I've seen are on the UK Burberry site:

https://uk.burberry.com/burberry-kisses-gloss-apricot-pink-no69-p39881891

I have no idea how accurate they are, but I might order...you know, for science.

Winthrop44

Thank you, Winthrop!!! I was really interested in Apricot Pink. The only swatches I've seen are on the UK Burberry site:

https://uk.burberry.com/burberry-kisses-gloss-apricot-pink-no69-p39881891

I have no idea how accurate they are, but I might order...you know, for science.
Well you know that reason is right up my alley!
lol.gif
Apricot Pink looks very pretty in the official swatch.

starletta8

Sigh.

Burberry being on Sephora just means that I'll be tempted more often. Case in point, just nabbed Nickel to see if it is as dry as the other shadows which I haven't liked.

BlahWah

Just got the email about Burberry at Sephora but it seems like I'm a tad behind everyone else here. =P Sooooo glad it's finally accessible somewhere! Too bad not during the points promotion!

Tempted to get the Beauty Box but I've already got all of those full-sized, although they're old formula. I can't justify $40 after taxes on minis of items I already have. The eyeliners tho, look really sexy. And Antique Blue silk shadow.

Latest posts