Cabazon, CA CCO (Desert Hills Premium Outlets)

mitziedoll

The last time I was there they had violet, dark soul and vanilla pigments. They also had some of the long discontinued cheek hues. I also noticed a lot of liners and lippies. I purchased a backup Sandy B. They had some BB shimmerbricks too.

meihwa

I was there the day after Memorial Day....pretty much cleaned out from the long weekend. The lady said to come back towards the end of June for replenishment stock. They do have ornamentalism palettes, free to be quads, shadestick, nail, and lipglass gift sets from xmas, ornamentalism brush sets...no pigments, one shadestick, no eye kohls or powerpoints, one eyeshadow (in a yuck color), same lipsticks. Nothing else really worth mentioning, IMO at least (it's the same stuff)...there are reasons why the other stuff is at the CCO. Hope that helps!

sugarzx630

I went there today, not that many things. They had Lip palettes from Nordies 05 holiday and the Indulglence set I think it's called. Holiday set of Lipglees, e/s in Plum Dressing and some matte colors. Blush in matte colors. The foundation stuff, none in NC30, (I got the last one lol). Saks holiday set for $84 dollars, paints, shadestick in Shimmermint and some pinkish-purple colors, TLCs quite a few colors. Lots of lipsticks, brush in 192, 239 and I forgot the rest. A few eye pencils in light colors umm Fix+, something gel cleaner, no 4 quad palettes and the lady said they'll stock around June 20. Hope this helps!

maxipoodle1

i went like three weekends ago....they had....lets see many cheekhues, no pigments,two shimmersouffles------?!(dont knoiw if it correct grammar), no brush sets,some blushes,MANY lipglasses, several shadesticks......which i bought, couple of paints, the typical foundation they always have, other stuff i cant remember...

xbeatofangelx

Accent red pigment, night light pigment, sunpepper pigment, a few others I can't remember.. A shimmersoufle (gold one?), turquatic eyeshadow, (about 7 or 8 total I can't remember the names of), Cool eyeshadow holiday palette 06, mini shadestick set from holiday 2006, about 5 or 6 paints, 10 + lipsticks, lipglasses, 3 or 4 lipgelees, this weird lip balm in a compact container with a red squiggle around it, two nail lacquers, and the holiday lip palettes from 2006.

I didn't get anything there =[.

However, at the other cosmetics store, they had a bunch of shu uemura eyeshadows for $5, and lancome jewel palettes from holiday 2006 for only $12.
greengrin.gif
So great.

KimSwim

Anyone been to the CCO recently? My parents are going to Palm Springs at the end of September and they said they would buy me some cheap MAC if I gave them a wish list. Just wondering what is there recently? I wonder if I called the CCO they would tell me what's in stock...

lainz

Cabazon, CA Premium Outlets

so i basically scored BIGTIME at the cco in cabazon, ca.

i'm talking about brushes, NON-CONFORMIST FLUIDLINE, GLOBAL GLOW MSF...you name it!! they also had gold spill msf, which i wanted to get, but the chunky bits of glitter didnt not please me. they also had kids helping kids cards, eye lashes, loose powders, charged waters, ROYAL WINK FLUIDLINE....their selection of lip stuff was crap, as well as their foundation. they had a patternmaker brush set...mm...and some strobe creams. thats all that really comes to mind.

hope this helps people in my neck of the woods!
yahoo.gif

athena123

Re: Cabazon, CA Premium Outlets

ohmigod what a haul! Were the brushes a good price? Have you been to the CCO in Ontario Mills mall, how does that compare to the CCO in Cabazon? I'm on a strict no buy for the rest of January, but I'm gonna be good to myself and make a trip to one of these places next month.

lainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by athena123
ohmigod what a haul! Were the brushes a good price? Have you been to the CCO in Ontario Mills mall, how does that compare to the CCO in Cabazon? I'm on a strict no buy for the rest of January, but I'm gonna be good to myself and make a trip to one of these places next month.

the cco in ontario mills has a lot more things IMO than the cabazon one. they had more eye shadows, pigments, and lip stuff. i think the prices for brushes in ontario are better. if i go to ontario ill post a full report
smiles.gif

athena123

ooh lainz please do! Ontario Mills is actually closer to me! Do you know when they get their shipments in by any chance?

Mandaz_Diamondz

They have alot of that stuff in the one in Ontario Mills (inside Off 5th), as well as the Barbie Beauty Powders in both shades.

SeXy MAC LuveR

oh wow!I live by the cabazon too =) is it actually called a cco store or ??sorry im not sure cuz I've never been in one =( Thanks in advancce

lainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeXy MAC LuveR
oh wow!I live by the cabazon too =) is it actually called a cco store or ??sorry im not sure cuz I've never been in one =( Thanks in advancce

yeah its just the cosmetics company store. there are two in the same area so be careful. the CCS is across the parking lot from the guess store. HTH!

SeXy MAC LuveR

Quote:
Originally Posted by lainz
yeah its just the cosmetics company store. there are two in the same area so be careful. the CCS is across the parking lot from the guess store. HTH!

oh ok thank you SO much I gotta go check it out!=)

foxytnns

I went to the Cabazon CCO and grabbed some pretty good things. They had lots of blushes (15 different colors or so) about 5 different pigments, 8 eyeshadows, and TONS of lippies. They also had a few brush sets. If you are in the area I'd suggest you check it out! They have more stuff in stock then I've seen in a while.