Cabazon, CA CCO (Desert Hills Premium Outlets)

SweetestTreat

Is it just me or does there not seem to be a lot of action in the West?

Anyways... lol I was considering trying to make a day trip out to Desert Hills. It's the closet CCO to me, but it's four hours away and now I'm not so sure it's worth it. Has anyone been recently or knows if I should waste my time or not?

mssally

I went today and they had a good selection (like what the others have mentioned before.. ) I picked up Teddy Kohl Liner, Strada Blush and a 187 brush (it was only 29.50).
smiles.gif

MoonGoddess

hello,
i guess this thread hasn't seen much action so i thought i'd add my recent visit to the update:

CCO's are may favorite place to catch all the good deals on MAC stuff and we recently went on a trek out to Cabazon for our holiday shopping. Of course, i had to stop by this one and found more stuff than the one closer to me in Camarillo. Here's some of what i saw/remembered:

-To The Beach collection including all the shadows from the line, eye liners, and blushes (I got my Humid which i've been lemming for a long time :))
-Liberty of London collection shadows in Bough Grey and a few others
-a few Slimshines including the coveted Bare one which i bought
-Holiday '09 palettes- shadows, blushes, lipglasses, and one piggy set
-Eyeshadows - Vellum, Straw Harvest (from To the Beach?), Henna, Pincurl, Banshee, Chamomile and more...
-Lipsticks in Fresh Salmon(!), Made to Order, Cut to Fit, Utter Fun, etc...
-MSF's: Refined, Cheeky Bronze, Porcelain Pink
-Blunt (contour)
-a full-size Brush set including the 168, 187, 222 and the slanted brow one i think for $100 (ouch)
-Eyeshadow quads from In the Gallery, a Fafi, and Grey collection

well, HTH!

singrsling

Cabazon update from Dec 31!

Hi Ladies,
This store had a bigger MAC selection than I expected - lots of MAC palettes, including Tempting, Shadowy Lady, Tone Gray, one of theColor Forms. Lots of shadows and pigments (don't remember shades), lots of glosses but only about 10 lipsticks and a couple of lip palettes. Also face products the mineralize p
powder foundations.
I was impressed with the big selection, also of EL, Clinique, and they had Prescriptives shadow quads and kits as well and some lippies and gloss sets.

If you are in the area, it is defiinitely worrth checking out.

exteena

Visited almost 2 weeks ago and found both Viva Gaga lip glosses. They also had 2 from the surf baby collection, and some sets from the glamour daze collection, they had a few brushes and a few other stuff. the highlight for me were the Gaga lip glosses that i had missed out on

singrsling

I was there a few months ago,and they had a nice selection of Mac items including some Mineralize lippies and glosses. Not many eyeshadows, but otherwise a decent bunch of stuff. The ladies there are very nice, too.