caffn8me is back

caffn8me

Well, it's a new year and I'm back.

I'd like to apologize to everyone for my sudden disappearance a while back. Those with long memories (very long ones) will know that I was very much involved in the Counterfeit Forum once upon a time.

I vanished because something very unpleasant happened. I had my house broken into and among the items taken was practically all my makeup - over $3,000 worth and I haven't been able to claim for it on insurance yet nor are the police interested. Even the counterfeit items I had collected as part of a Trading Standards investigation were taken.

It left me so upset that I simply couldn't face anything to do with makeup (I didn't wear any for over a year).

I'm starting a new year with a fresh start. I hope that I'll be able to make a useful contribution here again,

Sarah

Janice

Welcome back Sarah! I'm really very sorry to hear about what happened to you, I hope you are in a better place now. I look forward to seeing your contributions around the forum once again!
smiles.gif

NatalieMT

I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you, I can't imagine how I'd feel put into that situation. I hope you are coping as best you can, it must have been a big shock to the system to lose so much. I feel lost as to what to say. If there is anything I can do for you in terms of helping you restablish any items from your collection I'm only a PM away.

Looking forward to your useful contributions starting up again, as I'm sure many others are. Take care!

panda0410

OMG - WELCOME BACK!!!!!!

We missed you SO much!! Especially in the counterfeit forum where you have definitely been missed by many of us!! I am terribly sorry to hear of what happened though, if there is anything I can do to help you re-establish items please just PM me, I am more than willing to help
smiles.gif

Glad to see you back on board, hope to see you cruising the forums again
smiles.gif

MzzRach

I am truly sorry to hear about what happened to you. *hugs*

Welcome back to specktra!

caffn8me

Thank you all so much for the welcome and kind thoughts.

It's nice to be back. I haven't built my collection back up yet but I'm still flying the flag for M·A·C
smiles.gif

temple.jpg

Xqueeze_me

WELCOME BACK!!! WE MISSED YOU HERE!!! It's been less fun without you here. Glad to see you back here.

Sorry to hear about the make-up being stolen though. At least you're being optimistic and making a fresh start!
smiles.gif

xoxoxo

florabundance

That's awful, but i admire your new positive attitude. Onwards and upwards
smiles.gif

But hang on, fill me in, do you work for mac lol? If so, which store?

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
That's awful, but i admire your new positive attitude. Onwards and upwards
smiles.gif

But hang on, fill me in, do you work for mac lol? If so, which store?

I did some M·A·C training (see here but don't work for them - sadly!

angi

Welcome back! I'm so sorry to hear what happened
th_hug.gif
. If there is anything I can do to reestablish you with any much loved/ missed items please let me know.

dangerousmuffins

Oh my goodness Sarah!! I remember your posts, you were always so helpful to everyone. I am so sorry that horrible incident happened to you. I truly am.
I am very glad you are back!

abbey_08

thats really bad! its very bad the police or insurance arent interested! hopefully 2009 will be a better year

caffn8me

I'd just like to say thank you all again. I was very apprehensive returning to Specktra after having been AWOL for so long. I really felt as though I'd let a lot of people down. I hope to be able to make up for it in 2009,

Sarah

Latest posts