Calling all nations!! Carnival Season 2014!!

KrysMi

I vote for Revolution! There is no carnival in my future except Eastern Parkway. I'd like to take my husband and little one, but we shall see. One of my life goals is to play mas somewhere. I need my friends to get hitched so I can pressure them into making this their bachelorette.
:lmao:

Inamorata

Heading back home (aka Trinidad) for Carnival 2015. Played mas in 2013 and I can't wait for next year!!!!!!!!

KrysMi

I played with Fantasy, but I'm waiting to see the costumes to decide what band I'm going to play with next year..... probably Fantasy as well. 
Okay I'll most likely play in Tribe I've been with them for 8 years and my friends and family normally play there so most likely that's where I'll end up. Launch season is almost here :yahoo:

kimmyk

Just got registered to play in YUMA. Tribe costumes were impressive, but I have peeps playing in YUMA.

Totally excited for 2015!!

KrysMi

Just got registered to play in YUMA. Tribe costumes were impressive, but I have peeps playing in YUMA. Totally excited for 2015!!
Ok I registered with Tribe which costume did you get? I love kush the pattern draws me in

KrysMi

[quote note="Prettypackages" url="/t/188282/calling-all-nations-carnival-season-2014/30#post_2755564"]What are you all registering for?  [/quote] Trinidad's carnival

Laurie

#teamtrinidad #teambliss #teampai #teammustfindstephie(inamorata)whenshegetsbackhome