cancer

jokers_kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by joytheobscure
Go to a Doctor- It could be many things besides cancer but god forbid if it was something like that not going will not be good. They can do a complete blood count and go from there. My Brother in law had a huge tumor in his stomach and was given a week to live and he is in remission after four months of intensive cancer treatment. So cancer treatment has improved greatly - but you don't even know what is causing your problems so find that out first. (((Hugs))) and hope you can get the courage to call the Doctor.

wow! That definitely made things seem so much better for me. thank you so much.

jokers_kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
definately go see the doctor.

i had the same symptoms you mentioned, but it turned out to be nothing more than a slightly underactive thyroid which i take a little white pill for every morning and it's all good now.

it's scary and nerve-racking to go because there's about a million things those symptoms could mean, especially being a young lady. but they're not all terrible things, you know? so here's to hoping it's nothing serious :]

I didn't even know anything about thyroid problems. Thanks so much!! It gave me a lot more hope.

user3

Oh dear
ssad.gif

It's really strange but I have symptoms just like that. I've had them for a few years now. They have tested me and tested me. It's to the point where it has started to affect my focus on things. I now can't drive without someone with me to help keep my focus. I have been poked and pronged and tested to the max. They have come to the conculsion that the drug Phentermine (which was the Phen part of Phen Fen) I took this about 2yrs after I had my son. At the time right when people started having problems with Phen Fen so my DR gave me Phentermine. My doctor that I have now thinks is might be the source to all my problems. I don't take the drug now and I only took it for 4 months but since taking the drug I have had all sorts of problems.
I don't know if you have taken in anything like that or if you even take prescribed drugs but if you do I check into the side effects of them.

I know you don't want to go to the DR but it's really the best thing to do. I wish you the best hun and please keep us up updated!
aww.gif

caffn8me

There are all sorts of things that can cause hoarseness in the voice. The only reason not to go to the doctor is because you want the condition to persist and remain a mystery. The sooner you get to see a doctor the sooner you will know exactly what the problem is and have treatment for it. It's most likely something fairly straightforward.

You can find out about some of the other causes of hoarseness here and here

VaJenna

you also could be beginning to be anemic.

liek everyone said, go to the doctor, its better to be safe than sorry, although i'm sure its probably going to be something small if anything
smiles.gif

maianne

Aw, girlie.... I feel for you.... I also think you need to go to your doctor. Like the others have mentioned, it's the only way you'll be able to find out what (if anything) is wrong. Especially if it's cancer, it really helps to find out as early as possible. And I know it's scary and you've had some really awful experiences with it, but cancer isn't necessarily a death sentence - there have been *so* many advances in cancer treatment that people can totally overcome it. I see it every day - I've worked with cancer patients for many years now (I'm a nurse). Is there someone you trust who can go with you to the doctor? It might help to at least have someone close to you to keep you sane. PM me if you have any questions - I'll be more than willing to help you in any way I can!!

Ms. Z

I know that it is scary, but get yourself to the doctor right away. You are much too young to have all this weighing on your shoulders. It could be something simple (like a thyroid problem) or less severe and hopefully nothing but worrying will only make your body feel worse.

Good Luck girl, I wish you Health, Happiness, Lots of $ and Love.

jess98765

omg sweetie, please please please head to the doctors! lets hope that all is well
smiles.gif

X0X0X0 (((((HUGS))))))