CARINE ROITFELD FOR MAC

QueenBam

papparazzi boy, do you still work for MAC? if so, did you forget the confidentiality agreements from update?

mac_aiken

You haven't posted in over a year and you came back here to start drama? A PM to the other person would have been sufficient.
papparazzi boy, do you still work for MAC? if so, did you forget the confidentiality agreements from update?

OctoberViolet

Wow! So uncalled for. I agree with both Richelle and Mac_Aiken. You could have just PM'd paparazziboy if you had a problem. We all love him here so why start trouble?

BeautyByLele

This is what is wrong with society today.... ALWAYS worried about what the next person is doing or saying!!! You can't control other people, you can only control what you do so .... WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF , and STAY OUT of other peoples bussiness. Paparazzi has been nothing but nice to us here, we don't have any problems with him and we DON'T NEED YOU coming here creating problems. Either discuss makeup or get off the forum!!

PRESIDENTslim

jawdrop.gif

duckrodeo

The compacts sound like they might be cool, but I think most of us would only have reason to grab maybe 1 since they stuck Carbon in BOTH! I know it's been said several times, but why would they do that!? Most people that would be drawn to these palettes are probably already MAC enthusiasts that have that color in their collection; some multiple times. MAC really needs to give Carbon a break and find something else. Seems very lazy. It's sort of an insult to have to keep buying the EXACT SAME weak performing shadow just because MAC doesn't want to put forth a little extra effort. AND keep increasing their prices. I will pay for nice makeup and products, but don't slap me in the face with mediocrity. They could have sold a lot more palettes if they just tried to create something more unique for this than Carbon... TWICE. I MIGHT get ONE... but still on the fence.
It's like NARS and their Orgasms in every palette or collection. Geesh!

Piarpreet

people do not understand the concept of

PRIVATE MESSAGES??

we have had drama many times for the same problem...