CARINE ROITFELD FOR MAC

paparazziboy

lipstick tropical mist- frost ( i wasn't given the color of this)

jungle camouflage kit

eye shadow
dew- soft creamy beige (vp)
camo- muted greyish taupe (s)
bad lieutenant - blackened deep brown (m)
carbon - intense black (m)
creme blend blush- bootcamp bronze- soft sheer chestnut

desert camouflage kit
eye shadow
sahara dust - light neutral beige (s)
cactus thorn - mid- tone brown bronze (f)
desert - shimmering warm taupe (s)
carbon- intense black (m)
creme blend blush - sand storm - soft sheer warm caramel

studio fix bold black lash
zoom fast black lash
feline
brunette brow pencil (permanent)
clear brow set
face and body foundation -c4
mineralize concealer nc 33
nail lacquer
underfire red- deep blood red (c)
undercover nude - sheer clear nude (c)

49 lash
black full lash curler
tweezer /slant
good luck star - 2 sheet of adhesive backed stencils each containing 2 star shapes

191 brush
266 brush
275 brush

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
jungle camouflage kit

eye shadow
dew- soft creamy beige (vp)
camo- muted greyish taupe (s)
bad lieutenant - blackened deep brown (m)
carbon - intense black (m)
creme blend blush- bootcamp bronze- soft sheer chestnut

desert camouflage kit
eye shadow
sahara dust - light neutral beige (s)
cactus thorn - mid- tone brown bronze (f)
desert - shimmering warm taupe (s)
carbon- intense black (m)
creme blend blush - sand storm - soft sheer warm caramel

studio fix bold black lash
zoom fast black lash
feline
brunette brow pencil (permanent)
clear brow set
face and body foundation -c4
mineralize concealer nc 33
nail lacquer
underfire red- deep blood red (c)
undercover nude - sheer clear nude (c)

49 lash
black full lash curler
tweezer /slant
good luck star - 2 sheet of adhesive backed stencils each containing 2 star shapes

191 brush
266 brush
275 brush

click here and LIKE my page for giving the info please i would greatly appreciate it
Thank you paparazziboy, I've been waiting for the info of this especially! Those neutral e/s have my name written all over them, I'm pretty sure I will buy these.

Are those kits like the palettes from Glitter&Ice, like e/s and blush in a compact together? Sorry if that's a stupid question, I'm so excited.
th_crazy.gif

OctoberViolet

Oh man! I am loving these neutral shadows!!!! Like Naynadine, I'm curious if we can buy from each kit separately or do you have to buy the whole kit in the colors that come with it? Thank you again!!!!
flower.gif

rockin

Thank you paparazziboy, I've been waiting for the info of this especially! Those neutral e/s have my name written all over them, I'm pretty sure I will buy these.

Are those kits like the palettes from Glitter&Ice, like e/s and blush in a compact together? Sorry if that's a stupid question, I'm so excited.
th_crazy.gif

Could get a bit messy with powder eyeshadows and a cremeblend blush in the same compact

maneater

jungle camouflage kit eye shadow  dew- soft creamy beige (vp) camo- muted greyish taupe (s) bad lieutenant - blackened deep brown (m) carbon - intense black (m) creme blend blush- bootcamp bronze- soft sheer chestnut  desert camouflage kit  eye shadow  sahara dust - light neutral beige (s) cactus thorn - mid- tone brown bronze (f) desert - shimmering warm taupe (s) carbon- intense black (m) creme blend blush - sand storm - soft sheer warm caramel  studio fix bold black lash  zoom fast black lash  feline  brunette brow pencil (permanent) clear brow set  face and body foundation -c4 mineralize concealer nc 33 nail lacquer  underfire red- deep blood red (c) undercover nude - sheer clear nude (c) 49 lash  black full lash curler  tweezer /slant  good luck star - 2 sheet of adhesive backed stencils each containing 2 star shapes  191 brush  266 brush  275 brush  [COLOR=763555]click here and LIKE my page for giving the info please i would greatly appreciate it [/COLOR]
That cremeblend blush sounds delightful!!!

valkolak

This collections is underwhelming to me considering all the other ones coming up. But I guess this rounds out the collections and makes sure there's something for everyone.

Yazmin

I love taupes so I'm curious about these palettes, but I hope once I see them they'll be a skip for me.

MACina

Thank you. That's what I thought.

Yes, not a fan of that idea. But I really like how the e/s sound.
Me neither....too bad because some the colors really sound lovely.

Maybe MAC will release them separately in another collection....

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I would have preferred if there would have been powder blushes in the kits, since I don't really wear cream blushes. But if I really like the e/s, which I'm sure I will, I will get one of the kits. I'm leaning towards the Jungle one. I don't mind Carbon, I still don't have it.
girlhaha.gif

The black eye lash curler is on my list too. I always wanted to try the MAC ones, even though I'm happy with my Shu Uemura.

martiangurll

Love neutrals, love the names of the collection products, not so excited for a kit that may have items I can't use. Thank you for the info!

paparazziboy

the desert kit is a must have!!! one is the color is like woodwinked but has this pink sheen to it and the other is like satin taupe with a blast of purple to it its a must

Swirlgirl

The Cremeblend blushes in the palettes sound like they could almost be more of a creme contour for those of us on the pale side.

I am intrigued by the palettes. I love neutrals on they eyes and cheeks with a darker autumn lipstick. I will likely pick up both of these. They sound pretty versatile, which is a big plus in my book.

Latest posts