Carlsbad, CA CCO (Carlsbad Premium Outlets)

72Cosmo

I've been to this one when we vacation in San Diego. All the CCO's in my opinion are hit and miss. Call them before you go and ask what they have. Once a shipment comes in the good stuff flies out the door.

liquidsirenhoney

this one didn't have too much when i went in there the other day...they had prose and fancy and som glosses but nothing really eye catching.

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidsirenhoney
this one didn't have too much when i went in there the other day...they had prose and fancy and som glosses but nothing really eye catching.

weeping.gif

**Please have new stuff when I go!!**

blueyedlady87

Well I had to go home early from my vacation (don't ask!) but my lovely best friend went to this outlet for me and got me:

Leisuretime
Moth Brown (!!!!)
Aristocrat Mineral Eyeshadow
Prose and Fancy
Holiday Pigment set

YAY! Thats why I love her. Except i really wished i could have gone, she said they had a ton of stuff. She mentioned tons of lipsticks, Ingenue Blue, Rummy, Rio de Rosa, Ricepaper, Living Pink, Blue pigment, and lots of nail polishes.

blueyedlady87

Quote:
when was this i want moth brown

She went yesturday. She said they didn't have all of it out but when she explained that she a friend who was a HUGE MAC freak the lady pulled out a bunch rare/LE eyeshadows. No Parrot though.

blueyedlady87

Quote:
damn i went there today and nothing...thanks tohugh.

WOW! That was quick. They must have just gotten a new shipment that day. I'm sorry!

mans_x_ruin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklevixen81
does anyone know when this store gets shipments? I never find anything when I go there.

I was there last week, and the girl working asked me to come back for their next shipment, which was sometime this week....I'm gonna try to get out there tomorrow, since it's quite a drive for me...I think I heard 'em saying something like towards the beginning of the month...

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mans_x_ruin
I was there last week, and the girl working asked me to come back for their next shipment, which was sometime this week....I'm gonna try to get out there tomorrow, since it's quite a drive for me...I think I heard 'em saying something like towards the beginning of the month...

:confused: really.. I just called and they said it was gonna be like in 2 or so weeks.. that and I dont think they like telling people when they come in...

mans_x_ruin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
:confused: really.. I just called and they said it was gonna be like in 2 or so weeks.. that and I dont think they like telling people when they come in...

Don't know then, hon... The girl was super nice cause I was talking to a bunch of them about the 187 brush, which they had, and talking about all the other products with them...and she told me to try to get there this week cause they were getting another one...Maybe she was mistaken as to when exactly they were getting one.. :\ Wouldn't surprise me since I work retail, and sometimes we're told something will be coming in, then something will happen, and it doesn't..

Maybe I'll save my trip then and go in a couple of weeks then..

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xceelynn
mans_x_ruin! do you know how much that 187 brush cost at the cco?

cco's normally give you about 20 - 30% discount off of retail .. so I'd probley guess about $30 something,
they had the 136 for $40
and the 174 (pro) for $40 something as well

mans_x_ruin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
cco's normally give you about 20 - 30% discount off of retail .. so I'd probley guess about $30 something,
they had the 136 for $40
and the 174 (pro) for $40 something as well

Yeah, when I went it was 29 and some change...one girl on another site just said that they were going to be discontinuing the 187 at CCO's though...BLAH..I knew I should have got an additional one while I was there..

Latest posts