Carlsbad, CA CCO (Carlsbad Premium Outlets)

chickatthegym

Thanks for the pics- I think I see Magnetic Fields e.s from style warriors there:) I have been looking for that lately since I've seen one of my fav Youtubers using it constantly. Going to make a drive up there today I am thinking... I can let you guys know if there's anything new

thatgreeekgirl

Went to the ones in Orange and Cabazon this weekend but they had the same stuff at both :( the one at Las Americas Premium Outlets is REALLY GOOD!

captodometer

I stopped this morning on the way back from a convention in San Diego. Wasn't really impressed with the selection, although the sales associate was really nice.

What I saw:

lots of Tartan Tale sets
Holiday 2011 pigment sets (bought Smoky Berry)
4 brushes (bought the 189)
about 8 Big Bounce eyeshadows
about 12 of the larger/mineralize eyeshadows
about 10 regular size eyeshadows
maybe 10 lipsticks
maybe 10 lipglasses
a few foundations (none for anyone less than NC/NW45)

Hope this helps

OhSoJaded

I stopped this morning on the way back from a convention in San Diego. Wasn't really impressed with the selection, although the sales associate was really nice.

What I saw:

lots of Tartan Tale sets
Holiday 2011 pigment sets (bought Smoky Berry)
4 brushes (bought the 189)
about 8 Big Bounce eyeshadows
about 12 of the larger/mineralize eyeshadows
about 10 regular size eyeshadows
maybe 10 lipsticks
maybe 10 lipglasses
a few foundations (none for anyone less than NC/NW45)

Hope this helps
Thanks for the update! The CCO at the Las Americas outlet usually has a better selection but the SA there are SO RUDE. The SA in Carlsbad are a breath of fresh air compared to them.

beautyismaximus

Any new updates? I am wanting to go but am trying to decide between Carlsbad and San Ysidro. I don't really like being that close to the border so I prefer Carlsbad, even though it is a good 45 from here. Does San Ysidro have better selection? I heard they aren't the nicest down there. Any help would be nice. This would be my first time going. Also do they accept debit, or cash only?

frankieluvsmac

Yeah they follow u around like a hawk when i was there it wasn't a very good selection carlsbad would be my choice they accept both debit and cash. hope you find so goodies

beautyismaximus

I heard Carlsbad is a smaller location and has few variety of products but honestly, I am so iffy about going to the San Ysidro one. I went to the outlets down there once and vowed to never go back. HOWEVER, since there's a CCO down there, it might be worth it...
I am looking for brushes. Did you find any at either location?

beautyismaximus

I was thinking about going but decided to go the one by the border instead. I heard they have a better selection of lipsticks. If you go, I'd love for you to say what you saw! Last month I went to SY and it was alright, but kinda wiped out from Christmas.

janineios

I live like 5 min from the SY one I go waaaay too often lol. I pretty much know their entire stock plus the employees know me and show me things before they put them out because they know I'm a crazy collector!! Lol. That's why I wanted to see what Carlsbad has that SY doesn't. But the drive is what's making me hesitate. Wouldn't want to waste all that gas and find nothing good !

beautyismaximus

Oh okay. Yeah, I live like 10 min from the boarder but what's crazy is that I have been a beauty blogger for a year and a couple months and barely went to a CCO last month...crazy right? I can't believe I didnt taken advantage before. Im itching to go again. I was contemplating on going to the Carlsbad one but since I haven't been to the SY one for a month, I might make the shorter drive and go to the SY one. I heard the Carlsbad one has less selection so I might just make the SY one my default. Have you seen anything good at the SY?

Butterflygal13

:eek:1. Carlsbad California Outlet Location I walked in there today intending to buy quite a bit of items but there were three ladies never even acknowledge me they were talking about parking and Thanksgiving - chitchatting about a lot of personal things but no good customer service- I walked around the store several times even looked at all of them but they looked away and continued to chat . I will not spend my hard-earned money on a place that doesn't even knowledge customers not sure why they're working there it was evident they didn't want to be there, all three of them. I will Absolutely call their corporate office (I think it's in NY?) and let them know they're paid employees are just a little bit too laid-back I have several friends out of work that would love to work there and give great customer service they will earn their money