cartoons,tv shows

monster girl

Did anyone see the Jessie with Adam Sandler .or the Gracie and mommy show.
Yes I loved jessie it was sooooo good I did see the new mommy and graie show too I am totes jelly that there Toys R Us had like 5 heath & abbey 2 packs I want them soooooo bad!!!!! Hope to find them tomorrow when I go monster high doll hunting ;}

gravityfalls

Yes I loved jessie it was sooooo good I did see the new mommy and graie show too I am totes jelly that there Toys R Us had like 5 heath & abbey 2 packs I want them soooooo bad!!!!! Hope to find them tomorrow when I go monster high doll hunting ;}
I hope you find them too!!!!!!!

emo lover 10

Did anyone see the Jessie with Adam Sandler .or the Gracie and mommy show.
OH i watch the second one but I forgot to watch that Jessie episode
eeksign.gif

emo lover 10

Has anybody here seen Happy Tree Friends?????? I LOVE THAT SHOW IT IS LIKE THE FUNNIEST CRAP I EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emo lover 10

Oh yea... They also found a couple of Scaris two packs as quick as lighting!

emo lover 10

What channel is happy tree friends . On.
Oh it's on Youtube and Netflix. They used to have it on Adult Swim but not anymore :(

Here's the link to there website if ANYONE wants to check it out: http://www.mondomedia.com/shows/happytreefriends/

Hope you enjoy!
peace2.gif

Latest posts