cartoons,tv shows

Dashie101

Yeah that's great yeah I love Toys R Us they know me when I come in & if they had a new shippment of MH that morning they tell me as I walk tho the door LOL they really do go out of their way to help and if you have barcodes for upcoming MH dolls they will take the time put it in their price gun and tell you what is going on with the itam :)
I've had some really good experiences with Toys R Us, too! :D First we were looking for Clawdeen's Bed and we say the boxes for them on top of the shelves, and we asked one of the workers to get a box for us. She brought the box down, and we went home with Clawdeen's Bed! :D The second time we had found Nefera and another girl had gotten an Opperetta. Since I had really wanted an Opperetta we asked the guy at Customer Service if the had a box in the back. He comes back with a box, and shows us each individual doll, and asked us each one that we needed! I went home with a Nefera, Toralei, and Opperetta! :D

monster girl

I've had some really good experiences with Toys R Us, too! :D First we were looking for Clawdeen's Bed and we say the boxes for them on top of the shelves, and we asked one of the workers to get a box for us. She brought the box down, and we went home with Clawdeen's Bed! :D The second time we had found Nefera and another girl had gotten an Opperetta. Since I had really wanted an Opperetta we asked the guy at Customer Service if the had a box in the back. He comes back with a box, and shows us each individual doll, and asked us each one that we needed! I went home with a Nefera, Toralei, and Opperetta! :D
That's wonderful I am happy you got all 3 :D

gravityfalls

Some times at toys r us when my mommy is helping my brother look for stuff people who work there come by and help me check the the top shelf.

Dashie101

Does anyone else watch Teen Titans or Teen Titans Go? If so who is you favorite hero an villain? My favorite heroes are a tie, it's either Starfire or Argent! And for villain, I have to say Punk Rocket! :D

gravityfalls

Does anyone else watch Teen Titans or Teen Titans Go? If so who is you favorite hero an villain? My favorite heroes are a tie, it's either Starfire or Argent! And for villain, I have to say Punk Rocket! :D
I watch teen titans go,I like,raven,or silky.