cartoons,tv shows

gravityfalls

DASHIE101,I saw on your community profile,that you like the hunger games,do you have the katniss doll,I really want her.:(:(;(;(

Dashie101

I want to find her for$15 .do you have any action figures of the hunger games.
Yes I do! :D I have 7 (I think) of the ones that were in the boxes that you didn't know which one you would get! One of them I got, I was extremely lucky getting, and it was Katniss! :D

gravityfalls

Yes I do! :D I have 7 (I think) of the ones that were in the boxes that you didn't know which one you would get! One of them I got, I was extremely lucky getting, and it was Katniss! :D
I don't have any.you are lucky that you got katniss,do you have any were you do know what you are getting, they are $10,I want one.

ghostly gossip

I used to have trading cards, i really like them but I don't know what happened to them. I really want the doll too! I saw it at mijjer for $15! :D

Dashie101

I don't have any.you are lucky that you got katniss,do you have any were you do know what you are getting, they are $10,I want one.
Sometimes to find out what I was getting we would open the boxes and then close them up, until we found the ones that we wanted. They were only about $3 at my store thought, I don't really know why they're $10 at yours... I hope you can get some sometime! :D

ghostly gossip

You
Sometimes to find out what I was getting we would open the boxes and then close them up, until we found the ones that we wanted. They were only about $3 dollies at my store thought, I don't really know why they're $10 at yours... I hope you can get some sometime! :D
open the boxes, if I do, I see tons of people do that! One time we went to TRU, and we saw a scaris clawdeen and she was all messed up, she was in a different POWs and her asseccoires were missing :(

Dashie101

I used to have trading cards, i really like them but I don't know what happened to them. I really want the doll too! I saw it at mijjer for $15! :D
I know right the cards are awesome, I have two packs and love them. The Katniss doll is awesome, I want her too! :D

Dashie101

You open the boxes, if I do, I see tons of people do that! One time we went to TRU, and we saw a scaris clawdeen and she was all messed up, she was in a different POWs and her asseccoires were missing :(
Poor Clawdeen! Hopefully someone bought her and fixed her up!

Latest posts