cartoons,tv shows

gravityfalls

Poor Clawdeen! Hopefully someone bought her and fixed her up!
one time I went to walmart,and I saw a picture day cleo.it was the last one,so I grabbed her,I got her down,and t he side was open,her head was sticking out of the side,it was a SCARIS cleo from the two pack,her hair was cut,she was wearing Rebecca fashion patch,her arm was missing,and they would not even give me a discount.if they did I would of bought her.:(:(:(:(:(

Dashie101

one time I went to walmart,and I saw a picture day cleo.it was the last one,so I grabbed her,I got her down,and t he side was open,her head was sticking out of the side,it was a SCARIS cleo from the two pack,her hair was cut,she was wearing Rebecca fashion patch,her arm was missing,and they would not even give me a discount.if they did I would of bought her.:(:(:(:(:(
That poor Cleo, who ever did that is just plain mean! D:

gravityfalls

I was looking up how to train your dragon,and on June20,2014 how to train your dragon 2 comes out.it is about when 5 years later they find an ice cave with new dragons in it,it looks really good,and the characteristics look older. All of it looks good, but there are rumors that toothless might die:(:(:():):):(:(:(:(:(:(::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:):):):):):)(:):(:=:(:=:='

monster girl

OMG poor cleo :( I can't believe they did not give u a discount she was hanging out the box & missing an arm. For crying out loud &cut hair ,wrong doll, wrong outfit, what is wrong with them no wonder people call wal-mart, wal-FART LOL :D HAHAHA!!!!

gravityfalls

OMG poor cleo :( I can't believe they did not give u a discount she was hanging out the box & missing an arm. For crying out loud &cut hair ,wrong doll, wrong outfit, what is wrong with them no wonder people call wal-mart, wal-FART LOL :D HAHAHA!!!!
I know they don't even care,I found a bunch of meat up dolls there without discounts.

gravityfalls

Here is some cool gravity falls fan art.

monster girl

I know they don't even care,I found a bunch of meat up dolls there without discounts.
I know & you would not believe the addittude they give me when I ask for help ,this one guy (when I was looking for catrine ) was a total jerk I just wanted to know if they had her in the back or when they were getting her in luckily I had the barcode because they had no idea what I was talking about & he starts saying well it's hard to tell because the scaris come in an assortment box & I told him no she dos not she comes 6 to a box all her in it because it's your exclusive & he says with a rude addittude WELL HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT I could not believe it and was no help as all Ahhhhh wal-mart should not have MH exclusives

gravityfalls

I know & you would not believe the addittude they give me when I ask for help ,this one guy (when I was looking for catrine ) was a total jerk I just wanted to know if they had her in the back or when they were getting her in luckily I had the barcode because they had no idea what I was talking about & he starts saying well it's hard to tell because the scaris come in an assortment box & I told him no she dos not she comes 6 to a box all her in it because it's your exclusive & he says with a rude addittude WELL HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT I could not believe it and was no help as all Ahhhhh wal-mart should not have MH exclusives
that is rude.toys r us has much better service,one time they had one last adventure time fionia plush,but she was missing her little backpack and they gave me half off.:):)and there is one really nice lady who climbs up and gets the boxes to look inside:):)

monster girl

that is rude.toys r us has much better service,one time they had one last adventure time fionia plush,but she was missing her little backpack and they gave me half off.:):)and there is one really nice lady who climbs up and gets the boxes to look inside:):)
Yeah that's great yeah I love Toys R Us they know me when I come in & if they had a new shippment of MH that morning they tell me as I walk tho the door LOL they really do go out of their way to help and if you have barcodes for upcoming MH dolls they will take the time put it in their price gun and tell you what is going on with the itam :)

Latest posts