Cat with a 27 inch waist

zoinksta

This was all over the news in China. This 9 yr old cat weighs 15kg, which is around 33lbs. Her waist measures 27 inches. She doesn't like fish, but rather prefers pork, chicken hearts and steamed buns.
1140096560_rUcU9g.jpg

1140096560_OKPhje.jpg

On another note, here's my Hobbes lol...
hawshirt2.jpg

His Puss-In-Boots (from Shrek 2) look on our wedding day
hobbesbowtie.jpg

Me stealing a kiss
winks.gif

60ad.jpg

Incredible Hobbes
incred2.jpg

Return of the Ewok on TNT!
tv.jpg

libra14

LOL at your Hobbes! He's the cutest and his pictures just got better as I scrolled down. LOL at the Ewok! I have Calvin tatooed on my right ankle. I couldn't afford to add Hobbes yet.

user2

Ohhh the wedding kitty is adorable!!!!

And yes I've seen that cat yesterday on TV and when he started grooming the cat it looked like a balloon covered with fur!
greengrin.gif

aquarius11

That just makes me so sad seeing that cat so plumpy and fat. You would think they'd put a limit to the amount of food they feed it. It just seems like irresponsible cat owners to me, and very mean nonetheless. I would never endanger my cats' health by overfeeding them like this. It's absurd to me. Anyone else angered by this?

zoinksta

Hahaha....the Return of the Ewok picture is on of my DH's favorites. This is the sweater he was wearing
h-bball3.jpg

He looks like a little girlie when he wears his fleece jacket
frosty8.jpg

frosty1.jpg

i agree with aquarisu11, i don't know why the cat's owners don't control her diet. Imagine how much stress her poor little legs must have on that weight. i really feel sorry for that girl.
ssad.gif

pucci

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius11
That just makes me so sad seeing that cat so plumpy and fat. You would think they'd put a limit to the amount of food they feed it. It just seems like irresponsible cat owners to me, and very mean nonetheless. I would never endanger my cats' health by overfeeding them like this. It's absurd to me. Anyone else angered by this?

I agress 100% It's cruel.

But Hobbes
eyelove.gif

I wish wish wish I had wedding pics with my kitty, he seems so tame to wear those clothes! Did he actually attend your wedding?? 8)

zoinksta

Quote:
Originally Posted by pucci
I agress 100% It's cruel.

But Hobbes
eyelove.gif

I wish wish wish I had wedding pics with my kitty, he seems so tame to wear those clothes! Did he actually attend your wedding?? 8)

upcondo.jpg

No...unfortunately pets are not allowed at the church. Besides we didn't want to stress him out with all the guests who attended the wedding. We took pictures at home before we left for the church, so he was in our album as well. We GOT to include him on the special day of course
th_wink3.gif
That's why we got him the bowtie. It's a little big on him obviously, since it's doggy attire. But all his clothes are doggy clothes. They never make clothing for cats, bah!
ssad.gif

Hobbes loves wearing his clothes, he doesn't mind them at all. He's been wearing them since he's a baby. Now here's an "awww...." pic for you guys, one of my favorites. We named his tiger Calvin.
winks.gif

baby1.jpg

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Awwww ur kitty is so adorable... how did you first get him into his clothes? Awww my Kitten loves her tiger toy too (she has a bouncy tigger), altho she likes to beat him up...
th_confused_new.gif

IslandGirl77

That fat cat needs to get a job to support his eating habits! Anyhoo, I'm allergic to cats so I can't have any. But, your cat is cute with all his outfits.

midnightlouise

That fat cat is just sad.
ssad.gif
Poor old thing! The strain on its heart must be enormous. I had a cat that was getting too fat & we really monitored her diet and took her to the vet monthly to be weighed. Geez. I can't get over that.

But on the upside, Hobbes is so adorable!!!! The only thing I can ever get my cats to wear is a Santa Hat, and they do that grudgingly lol! Hobbes seems perfectly happy in his clothes. I'm going to send the link to your pics to my Mom, she'll love this!

Juneplum

that's animal cruelty in my books.. that is NOT cute.. that poor cat is suffering with all that weight..
angry.gif
now hobbes is THE cutest ever!!!! how adorable!!! i can't get my kitten to even wear her collar!!!
lol.gif

Shawna

Hobbes is adorable. I wish we could have a cat, but we have 2 dogs and 2 parrots so cats probably wouldn't help the mix
ssad.gif
As for the fat cat, my grandma had a cat that was maine coon cat and he was 30lbs . She didn't overfeed him, he was just a big big boy. Of course, he came up to your knee and wasn't round like the fat cat, just big. Oh yeah, he was mean too. And it hurt when he swatted you.

Latest posts