Cat with a 27 inch waist

kimmy

wow and i thought my kitties were fat hahaha. i love all the pictures of your cat, he's so cute
greengrin.gif
especially rhe wedding one!!

Pei

I LOVE U SOOOOO MUCHIE for posting all these pics!!!!

So freaking adorable and i really love FAT cats
greengrin.gif

And Hobbes is SO beautiful! *cuddles cuddles*

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
That fat cat is just sad.
ssad.gif
Poor old thing! The strain on its heart must be enormous. I had a cat that was getting too fat & we really monitored her diet and took her to the vet monthly to be weighed. Geez. I can't get over that.!

Nor can I...soooo sad! Gosh, and to think all week I've been worrying about whether or not to keep this hot new pair of jeans I bought with a - wait for it - 26" waist! It was a squeeze, but I'm keeping them *holds breath*.

I think zoinksta already knows that the official Australian chapter of the Hobbes fan club has me as president, he's soooo damn cute! He'll have to send me his autograph/pawprint sometime!

Go Hobbes!

Luna Selene

You have such an adorable cat! Very cute face and coloring, and I love the clothes/costumes. I wish my cats would let me dress them up in outfits I've made for them, but they tend to rip them right off!

I think my favorite one here is Incredible Hobbes. So cute!

zoinksta

My chinese cat

LOL Thanks you guys, Hobbes feels so loved right now...especially from his fan club prez - mspixieears
graucho.gif

DH just came back from HK today, and guess what...Hobbes has a new outfit. I LOVE IT....and i *HAD* to share pictures with you all.
Taking up the entire king bed to himself.
cnycoat1.jpg

cnycoat2.jpg

cnycoat3.jpg

Sure knows how to get comfy...sitting on daddy's lap while resting his chin on the table.
cnycoat4.jpg

cnycoat5.jpg

Very sleepy and grouchy...
cnycoat6.jpg

Oh and this is my new bedding i got from Target over the weekend....i'm psyched because they were like 60% off! i finally have decent bedding, woo hoo!
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

newsheets.jpg

zoinksta

Incredible Hobbes

Oh i forgot to include this to show you guys the entire Incredible Hobbes outfit. My SIL got it from Taiwan, it's freakin' hilarious!
incred1.jpg

incred3.jpg

i think he looks good in red
th_wink3.gif

enka

Hobbes is hot! What a cute kitty...
My cat would never ever wear something loger than 1,5 seconds.

I printed the fat cat lying on the floor and fixed it at our fridge. My DH tends to feed our cat way too much and I hope this pic will warn him.

And your bedding looks great. Love greens...

midnightlouise

Oh man I love the new outfit! It looks so good on him! He is the cutest thing ever
greengrin.gif
And I really like your new bedding, it looks really nice in your bedroom!
smiles.gif

mspixieears

He could be the first cat supermodel! Hobbes wears clothing so well, he really does look adorable.

Happy to be president! Woo hoo!

Kisses for Hobbes xxx.

widerlet

I love Hobbes,his outfits rock and he is too cute. As mentioned before he should be a cat model,his ability to pull of outfits is great!

OldSoulsBody

That poor cat! Those pictures are so upsetting. Whoever let her get that big should be shot. You know it's funny, I'm more upset about the fat cat than I would be about a picture of a fat PERSON. I guess because a person basically would do it to him/her self while I'm sure that cat didn't cook herself chicken hearts and steamed buns.

On a lighter note, your cat is so adorable. I loooove that Hawaiian shirt. My kitty would probably want to murder me if I dressed her up.

Vicky88

Awww, that big cat is just so sad. People shouldn't let their animals get like that!

Your Hobbes is so cute!
greengrin.gif