Cause I know you girls will give me your honest opinions

CherryFabulous

So I recently cut 12" off of my hair. I am debating on growing it back out and I keep getting mixed reviews from my friends and family.... Please give me your honest opinions and keep in mind my hair is naturally curly. Thanks in advance
smiles.gif
I am confused on what to do!?!?!

Before: (curly)

21.jpg

pictures376.jpg

After: (curly)
hahaha with my new braces...ugggh
monroe0092.jpg

monroe0081.jpg

Before: (straight)
ANGEL.jpg

Picture084.jpg

After: (straight)
eek008.jpg

eek001.jpg

YvetteJeannine

Since you look WONDERFUL in BOTH short hair, AND long hair, I'd tell ya' to go w/ what YOU want! (I know, some advice I give, huh??:confused:
smiles.gif
)...Seriously...you look *great* either way...If one or the other didn't look as good, I'd tell ya...But honestly..you're one of the lucky ones that looks gorgeous long or short; so I guess it's up to YOU which one you prefer. Take maintainance, etc. into consideration when making your decision.8)

Cyn

I'd grow it out, but I'd try some long layers so you have more shape to your hair, plus it will give it some oomph when you straighten it out.

You are lucky that you can pull off both looks, you really do have gorgeous hair.

JULIA

I prefer long hair in general compared to short, but you look fabulous whether your hair is short or long! But if I had to choose, I'd have to say that I like the long hair on you =] In the end you should go with what you like.

BinkysBaby

Both look really good but the short looks wonderful. Your hair looks healthier and softer and I'm sure that it's more managable. My vote is for short

Lady_MAC

I must reiterate what the previous posters said, your hair is just lovely either way. Your first pic is so Carrie Bradshaw :p I adore the long curls

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by JULIA
I prefer long hair in general compared to short, but you look fabulous whether your hair is short or long! But if I had to choose, I'd have to say that I like the long hair on you =] In the end you should go with what you like.

i agree totally!!

User34

I like the short hair more when it is straight..and the curly looks great both ways =)

Vicky88

Honestly, I prefer it longer! Long and straight is the best combo out of those, in my opinion.

But that's not to say short hair looks bad on you.

ccarp001

i totally understand your problem deciding cause i chopped my hair off 2 years ago, and although everyone else loved it, i wanted to grow it out again. now that its super long again, im bored with it and miss the ease of short hair! my hair is curly too, and that helps b/c you get more versatility with any length. good luck!! : )

CherryFabulous

Thank ya ladies!! I still dunno what to do... eeek I missed my last trim, that is a miracle seeing as I am a every 6 weeks on the dot kinda gal (long or straight)

Latest posts