Cause I know you girls will give me your honest opinions

kimmy

you're one of those extremely lucky people who can pull off any kind of hair, long and curly or short and straight...i can't really say which looks better because you look beautiful with all those styles/lengths
smiles.gif

vivaciousv1114

you look great with both! *jealous* i do have to say that i love the side swept bang look on you. so if you do grow it out, maybe try layers?

Another Janice!

Ok....I keep coming back to the 6th pic (second one under Before: straight), and I love the MU!!!

Any chance you remember what you used? Did you only use eyeliner around half your eyes? I love it!!

sorry...didn't mean to hijack your thread!

MAC BABY

i like your hair short and straight. when its curly and short it kinda looks like your hair is connected to your head.

Naffy

Oh wow, you're gorgeous.
I'm sorta kinda really envious you look beautiful with short and long hair.
And oh man, that good with curly and straight.
Honestly, unless you go bald and dye your scalp, you'd look great with anything.
:]
Go with what makes you happy.

curlyqmishee

LOL we have the same type of hair! Yours is naturally curly, right? Don't straighten it...don't fight the curls! Love what God gave ya! It's beautiful IMO and I probably preferred it longer. But i can't talk because I cut mine off a year ago and I'm sort of regretting it now... everyone says "oh it's so "cute"... but I didn't want the "cute" look, I wanted the "hot" look! know what I mean? Anyway, your hair looks healthy and you have a beautiful face so you can pull off just about any look!

curlyqmishee

Ooops one more comment... about the short curly look, you may want to shake your fingers through your hair to give it some more fluff so it's not so close to your head (like another person said).. give it some volume.

Love it!

Hikaru-chan

Grow it out, I love the short straight but not so keen on short curly but I love both curly and straight when your hair is long.

CherryFabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Janice!
Ok....I keep coming back to the 6th pic (second one under Before: straight), and I love the MU!!!

Any chance you remember what you used? Did you only use eyeliner around half your eyes? I love it!!

sorry...didn't mean to hijack your thread!

I honestly dont remember. Sorry
ssad.gif

CherryFabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyqmishee
Ooops one more comment... about the short curly look, you may want to shake your fingers through your hair to give it some more fluff so it's not so close to your head (like another person said).. give it some volume.

Love it!

Now that its longer it looks better curly, but when I took those curly pics my hair was a super short bob, so the curls had no where to go! hahaha