CCOs in the UK

LMD84

well both are super close to each other if you are going to florida. so check out both the prime and premium outlets! both have different items! i cant remember the name of my favourite one but it is at the outlet near outback steakhouse! which you also need to visit because the food is amazing!

hyazinth

As far as I'm aware Bicester Village is the one closest to London, and it's quite close to the station.
I also expected much more from CCO there, but it was kinda "nice, but not overwhelmingly amazing". We went there by car and it took us about 1,5 hour to get there from London, but it will be less by train.
If you do go by train, book your tickets in advance, or the ticket price may make it not worth even going there. Unless you like outlet shopping in general!
Great that it is close to the station. I might be going there then. I will have to go there by train. Thanks for the hint for booking the tickets in advance!
Hmm, although it sounds a little discouraging that it was kind of underwhelming I am still curious.

I envy you ladys going to Florida this year! Enjoy your vacations there a lot!

Anitacska

Yay, thanks! I didn't realise there were two. We'll be staying at Lake Buena Vista, very close to Disneyworld, so it seems both are within minutes. I'm gonna ask hubby to drop me off there and spend a few hours shopping while he entertains the children. Ooh, excited!
pompom.gif

well both are super close to each other if you are going to florida. so check out both the prime and premium outlets! both have different items! i cant remember the name of my favourite one but it is at the outlet near outback steakhouse! which you also need to visit because the food is amazing!

sunsetbeauty15

hey everyone this thread seems to be dieing down :'(
im going to chesire oaks next monday ( the 11th) ill let you know what i find
what was the last things anyone saw there ? :)

i hoping to find in the groove things that would be my favorite things and what im most looking to find
i also realllllly was the blooming cheek from tarten tale
possibly a olive green eyeshaodow,

well that what im REALLY hoping to find otherwise ill see what else they have and ill post haul haul on my youtube :)

eden xxx

sunsetbeauty15

hey everyone :)
i went to the CHISHIRE OAKS outlet today and honestly i was dissapointed !!!
heres what i can remember, a few holiday sets from tartan tale and eyeshadow pallets and one face pallett.
to the beach eyeshadows
venomous villans eyeshadows
two of the eyeshadow trios from in the groove,
they still had the hello kitty eyeshadow pallets !
they had quite a few pigments both old and new sized

i think thats about it !
rubish turn out !

Inamorata

I might go try that York one this weekend. Going up to Whitby for easter week, and York is (sort of) on the way, hehe.

Hey! How was the York CCO? I'm planning to visit Leeds at the end of next month, and I'm wondering if its worth a trip to the CCO there!

HappyInsomniac

Hey! How was the York CCO? I'm planning to visit Leeds at the end of next month, and I'm wondering if its worth a trip to the CCO there!
It was ok - some nice stuff, but no amazing finds really. Lots of tartan tale stuff, some to the beach, a fair few pigments. Nothing spectacular, though.

NatalieMT

I went Cheshire Oaks like last week. They had a lot of stuff, lots of eyeshadows, pigments and glitters but nothing much is particularly new, it has all been there quite a while now. They had some of the Tartan Tale sets, a couple of lipglasses and liners from Fabulous Felines, still a couple of the Venomous Villians eyeshadows (a Cruella one and another but I wasn't paying a lot of attention!) but that was all that was more up to date.

The best finds were back in the day because now I have most of the stock they have which is shocking!

PeachTwist

I wish I wasn't so far North to be able to afford a train ticket & a cco haul, I don't even know which would be closer to me - York or Cheshire Oaks.. I think it'd just be a neat experience even if I didn't find much that I liked/wanted. Maybe once I secure a job I'll make a trip to one of them.

Inamorata

Actually went to the York CCO as it was on the way. Ended up getting nothing from MAC and walked out with one Bobbi Brown lipgloss. Nothing new really...

PeachTwist

Well, I've decided to save and go to the Cheshire Oaks CCO with my Mom in a month or so. Do you think it's worth the trip? I have a very small MAC collection (imo), so I want to try and get as much as I can that is worth it, discounted. Opinions? Also, what is the best day to go roughly?

Eleentje

It's worth the trip, if you really want to stock up on make up (mainly eye make up I would say).
Do you use pigments? Because they usually do have a nice selection of those.

Other than that, I've never been to the Cheshire Oaks one, so can't really advise.

Purplegodzilla

Hi, I know you posted this ages ago, but there is a Cosmetics Company Store in Swindon, in the designer outlet there! That isn't a million miles from Bristol

Cerydwen

Has anyone visted the Bicester CCO recently - I was wondering if they had anything interesting in stock, and it's a long way for me to travel if they haven't. xxx

Latest posts