CCOs in the UK

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
It seems like the CCO's are drying up.. :S

So where does all the unsold stuff go?
th_confused_new.gif
I'm sure there are still loads of stuff from recent collections floating about somewhere...

Wannabe Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
It seems like the CCO's are drying up.. :S

I wouldn't say that's true at all. I've been going to Bicester for years now and it's no different now to how it's ever been! There's always an ebb and flow and particularly over the summer months, the shopping centres like this see a huge amount of traffic so lots of stock is sold out. Sometimes I'll find something, sometimes I won't. I'm also very choosy now and won't just buy because it's MAC.

It's true that there wasn't that much MAC at Bicester a couple of weeks ago, I went in and I didn't find anything I wanted. I fully expect it to have changed again the next time I go. That's the fun in visiting
yes.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
So where does all the unsold stuff go?
th_confused_new.gif
I'm sure there are still loads of stuff from recent collections floating about somewhere...

Exactly, that's what I mean, it seems like it's all old stuff, instead of relatively recent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabe Junkie
I wouldn't say that's true at all. I've been going to Bicester for years now and it's no different now to how it's ever been! There's always an ebb and flow and particularly over the summer months, the shopping centres like this see a huge amount of traffic so lots of stock is sold out. Sometimes I'll find something, sometimes I won't. I'm also very choosy now and won't just buy because it's MAC.

It's true that there wasn't that much MAC at Bicester a couple of weeks ago, I went in and I didn't find anything I wanted. I fully expect it to have changed again the next time I go. That's the fun in visiting
yes.gif

I hope so cause I'm planning to go there at some point! I'd just like to have some decent and relatively new products..

lovesongx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momolovesmac
any idea how are the prices like in UK's CCO?

You usually get around 30% off

pippa!

it's only about £5 for a return ticket to portsmouth here, so i think one day next week i'm going to go hit up the cco before work! really excited
greengrin.gif

lovesongx

Has anyone been recently? Any updates? I'd love to know whether Liberty of London and Spring Colour Forecast are in stock yet!

Mercurial

Bicester was a bit so-so when I was there last (last month), nothing particularly special.

I work near the CCO in York which fares better recently. They had some of the Honey collection from last year which I missed out completely but really like, plenty of skincare and some of the Christmas sets from 09 too.

AndSparkle

I can't believe none of this years collections are really around.. I would of thought they'd be floating around the CCO's by now?

Momolovesmac

What was there at Bicester when you went last month?
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial
Bicester was a bit so-so when I was there last (last month), nothing particularly special.

I work near the CCO in York which fares better recently. They had some of the Honey collection from last year which I missed out completely but really like, plenty of skincare and some of the Christmas sets from 09 too.

Mercurial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momolovesmac
What was there at Bicester when you went last month?
th_DANCE.gif

They still had some Fafi quads, Hello Kitty accessories and palettes, Dame Edna palettes and a couple of lipglasses. Quite a few of the single eyeshadows/lipglass were from ollllld collections (Neo Sci-Fi!) but for me nothing really stood out.

Have you been to Bicester before? If not its well worth looking around, would just be nice to see a decent change of products/collections each time
yes.gif

blueglitter

hey everyone i went to the York Designer Outlet Cosmetics Company Store (a CCO of the uk) last week, and they had

pigments-
vintage gold
golden olive
cornflower
deep blue green
milk
kitchmas
spiritualize
violet
circa plum
silver

eyeshadows
apres ski
bottle green
kid
kelly
lime
all the metal-x shadows
loads more but i cant remember the names

a few hello kitty bts like nail varnish and mirror aswell as quads
dame edna quads and powders
lots of quads including fafi

foundation just seemed to be all nc40

loads of brush sets from 08 and 09 xmas's

solarbits impassioned and the melon looking one

not much lip stuff at all.

thats all i cant remember xx

theend

Went to Bicester yesterday. They had a few eyeshadows including Apres Ski, Shimmermoss and some of the bright matte ones.

They had two quads - Photo Realism and another one.

Lots of holiday stuff like pigments, one lipgloss one, the packs that had lashes and mascara, and the lip and face palettes. Also a couple of the 6 eyeshadow palettes.

Some metal-x eyeshadows, some foundations (dark colours). Some neutral coloured lipglosses. A couple of blushes and a couple MES. One Liberty of London blush and lipgloss.

A couple of Style Warrior lipglosses, one Dame Edna lipgloss. Lots of greasepaint sticks and 3 shadesticks from Sugarsweet.

Perfume from the Honey collection and body wash. They also had suntints.

The best thing was that they had Azalea Blossom blush ombre!!!

I think that's everything I can remember.

sunsetbeauty15

hey everyone there hasnt been many cheshire oaks updates recently
but letting you know im going there in about 2 or 3 weeks when its half term so ill update then
smiles.gif

sunsetbeauty15

hey i went to cheshire oaks today
they didnt have any style warriors blush wish i was upset about which teaches me to get thigns when i want them
ssad.gif

they hads quite alot of To The Beach - both cream blushes
- get away bronze blush
- all eyeshadows

i was surprised to see NO liberty of london at all:(
here what i can remember-
tones of eyeshadows and old pigment size jars
still some hello kitty and dame edna
quite a few holiday sets
gel blush from rose romance
personal style blush
lusterdrops (bonze onces cant remember name)

i only got get away bronze and a holiday set from 09 in fun in the sun minerlised face kit (i thinkthats the name) but it was the last one
smiles.gif

i hope this helps anyone
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
xxxxxxxxxx

LMD84

hey guys, just letting you know that my dad went to beicester village and they had lots of spring colour forecast stuff in!

Latest posts