CCOs in the UK

Anitacska

I'll look out for everything. I think I'm going to go to Portsmouth instead as there seems to be more shops there that I want to check out, but I guess it doesn't really make much difference anyway.

Blushbaby

I visited the Portsmouth CCO last week and (sneakily) took some pics of the current stock. I just put the post up.

AndSparkle

Which CCO is the biggest? I want the one with the most/best stock
tong.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
Which CCO is the biggest? I want the one with the most/best stock
tong.gif

Not Bicester for sure!

AndSparkle

Looks like I'll be travelling elsewhere then! Does anyone know which one is easiest to get to from the train station?

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Not Bicester for sure!

The Portsmouth store is roughly the same size as the Bicester if I remember correctly. Maybe they're all of a similar size.

Anitacska

Quote:
Looks like I'll be travelling elsewhere then! Does anyone know which one is easiest to get to from the train station?

Gunwharf Quays is right next to Portsmouth Harbour railway station. I'll be going there tomorrow.
th_DANCE.gif

Anitacska

I've just come back from Portsmouth, huh, it was a long drive.
sweatdrop.gif
Bit over an hour each way. The CCO isn't as big as I hoped and it didn't have as much stuff as I hoped, but I did get quite a few things anyway. (Gunwharf Quays is pretty cool though, it has a lot of shops, well worth checking out.)

I got 6 pigments (OJ) which I'm very happy with esp as they had Antique Green which is coming out with Felines next month,
th_DANCE.gif
and I also got Vintage Gold which is probably similar to Old Gold, although I don't know for sure. I also got Lark About, Fuschia, Bell-Bottom Blue and Circa Plum. They had loads of the permanent ones, like Rose, Golden Lemon, Golden Olive (new jar), Melon (new jar), Kitchmas, Cornflower, quite a few reflects/glitter ones too. I'm sorry, I can't remember all of them.

I also got Moon's Reflection e/s in pot, they had quite a few eyeshadows, almost all of the Rose Romance ones (in fact they had pretty much everything from Rose Romance, even the two beauty powders - no lip stuff though), Style Warrior (the purple, yellow and brown ones), lots of Hello Kitty stuff (both palettes, nail polishes, both BP, Fun & games blush), lots of Dame Edna as well (I got Possum Nose Pink and Splendid l/g), 2 holiday mes, a holiday e/s palette, lots of holiday lip palettes and both face palettes, even the 2008 holiday e/s palettes (I got Devoted Poppy).

I also got a Monogram Lipstick (Flourish), Goldyrocks dazzleglass, Red Devil l/ and Foolishly Fab plushglass, plus a few bits and bobs from Bobbi Brown, Prescriptives and Clinique. Phew!

Unfortunately I couldn't get anything people asked me to CP, sorry.
ssad.gif
There wasn't anything from recent collections at all, it was all last year's stuff or older. Hope this helps anyone interested in going there.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I've just come back from Portsmouth, huh, it was a long drive.
sweatdrop.gif
Bit over an hour each way. The CCO isn't as big as I hoped and it didn't have as much stuff as I hoped, but I did get quite a few things anyway. (Gunwharf Quays is pretty cool though, it has a lot of shops, well worth checking out.)

I got 6 pigments (OJ) which I'm very happy with esp as they had Antique Green which is coming out with Felines next month,
th_DANCE.gif
and I also got Vintage Gold which is probably similar to Old Gold, although I don't know for sure. I also got Lark About, Fuschia, Bell-Bottom Blue and Circa Plum. They had loads of the permanent ones, like Rose, Golden Lemon, Golden Olive (new jar), Melon (new jar), Kitchmas, Cornflower, quite a few reflects/glitter ones too. I'm sorry, I can't remember all of them.

I also got Moon's Reflection e/s in pot, they had quite a few eyeshadows, almost all of the Rose Romance ones (in fact they had pretty much everything from Rose Romance, even the two beauty powders - no lip stuff though), Style Warrior (the purple, yellow and brown ones), lots of Hello Kitty stuff (both palettes, nail polishes, both BP, Fun & games blush), lots of Dame Edna as well (I got Possum Nose Pink and Splendid l/g), 2 holiday mes, a holiday e/s palette, lots of holiday lip palettes and both face palettes, even the 2008 holiday e/s palettes (I got Devoted Poppy).

I also got a Monogram Lipstick (Flourish), Goldyrocks dazzleglass, Red Devil l/ and Foolishly Fab plushglass, plus a few bits and bobs from Bobbi Brown, Prescriptives and Clinique. Phew!

Unfortunately I couldn't get anything people asked me to CP, sorry.
ssad.gif
There wasn't anything from recent collections at all, it was all last year's stuff or older. Hope this helps anyone interested in going there.

congrats on teh pigments! you made great choices!
smiles.gif
and vintage gold is nothing like old gold. vintage gold is much darker and less orangey
smiles.gif
and of course doesn't have the green duo chrome that old gold does. vintage gold looks brilliant on the lid with carbon in the crease - a pretty smokey eye!
smiles.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
congrats on teh pigments! you made great choices!
smiles.gif
and vintage gold is nothing like old gold. vintage gold is much darker and less orangey
smiles.gif
and of course doesn't have the green duo chrome that old gold does. vintage gold looks brilliant on the lid with carbon in the crease - a pretty smokey eye!
smiles.gif

Sounds like I'm going to have to get Old Gold as well.
winks.gif

nunu

Thanks for letting us know and you bagged some great goodies!

Looks like Style Warriors, Dame Edna and Hello Kitty didn't sell well in the UK, they seem to be in most CCO's!

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Thanks for letting us know and you bagged some great goodies!

Looks like Style Warriors, Dame Edna and Hello Kitty didn't sell well in the UK, they seem to be in most CCO's!

What I found surprising is the amount of stuff from Rose Romance, I thought that was a pretty popular collcetion. Well, I liked it anyway.

Wannabe Junkie

Quote:
I hope not in some ways.. more space = more chance of finding something special <3

I think they all must be about the same size. I've been to Bicester and Swindon and they're approx the same. It seemed like there was more crammed in to Bicester though. The best thing with them all of them is to go at a quiet time.

Glad you managed to bag some goodies Anita!

NatalieMT

I went to Cheshire Oaks the weekend just gone, still all the same stock that they had last time I visited. I think if I put a list up of everything I saw it would be almost identical to Anita's. They did have Florida cream blush though which was the only thing that was more recent. Wasn't really that exciting!

lovesongx

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMT
I went to Cheshire Oaks the weekend just gone, still all the same stock that they had last time I visited. I think if I put a list up of everything I saw it would be almost identical to Anita's. They did have Florida cream blush though which was the only thing that was more recent. Wasn't really that exciting!

I wanted to go this weekend but if there's nothing new I'll wait a bit longer, thanks!

elmundodemary

Hi!!!
I went to Bicester two weeks ago and they hadn't a lot of MAC but they had a lot of stuff from Bobbi Brown

A few pigments with the old packaging (spiritualize and a light blue one) and 2 or 3 glitters.

Some eyeshadows in the pot form:
bitter, moon's reflection, club, lotusland, a purple from emanuel ungaro collection and a lot more that I can't remember now

2 or 3 blushes in the pan form

Smoke & Mirrors palette from the holiday collection

Fafi eyes 2 quad, tempting quad, the green quad from make up art collection, in the gallery quad

Hot planet and earth to earth mineralized blushes

Some brushes: 274, 138, 134, 129, 222, 223, 212, 187

Some mineralized eyeshadow duos

A silver fluidline

That's all I can remember!