Originally Posted by sunsetbeauty15
hey i jsut got back from the cheshire oaks CCO
i got mac cremeblend blush in florida
minralised skinfinish in comfort
and luster glass in spring bean
smiles.gif

i LOVE everything i got
what i saw...
they had tones of eyeshadow, two blushes from style warriors, two different brush (or one brush set and a makeup set i cant remember) sets from the garden collection (i cant remember the full name sorry, but it was white and black :p ) a few other brush sets from christmas, i was id got one but i didnt but my mum sed we could maybe go back at the end of the summer holidays so i might get one then
smiles.gif
, both hello kitty beauty powders and both quads, both dame edna highlight powders and both trios.. a lot of lip gasses a few lip sticks, two blushes from all ages all races all sexes.. over all they had quite a lot of stuff
does anyone know how often they get new stock in, or can you call and find out ?
i hope this help anyone
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

eden xxx
msf_addict.gif

I think they get new stock quite often, maybe weekly? I believe they get collection leftovers 3-6 months after it's been released, they should have Spring Colour Forecast/Too Fabulous/Liberty of London soon hopefully!

Wannabe Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Thanks a lot. I've only been into Mac for 2 years or so, so maybe old collections that have passed me by are actually going to be exciting for me!
th_DANCE.gif

I think Swindon is probably a bit further than Bicester, so not worth bothering with (for me). I know that Portsmouth Harbour is an easy train journey away and there are a lot of other shops there, I'm guessing it's the same with Bicester Village. Maybe I'll have to visit both of them (next time I get a few days off for myself perhaps) and make up my own mind.
winks.gif

Yes, I think sampling them both for yourself (for research purposes of course) sounds like a good plan! There are lots of shops at Bicester and there are shuttle buses to Oxford I believe.

If you've only been into MAC a couple of years it should be great fun finding collections you've missed. I hope you have a lovely time!

sunsetbeauty15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
I think they get new stock quite often, maybe weekly? I believe they get collection leftovers 3-6 months after it's been released, they should have Spring Colour Forecast/Too Fabulous/Liberty of London soon hopefully!

thankyou
greengrin.gif
i think if i do go at the end of summer ill call and check
greengrin.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

i really hope the have a blush ombre because they had the purple one for ages in store even after the whole stand thing had gone if that makes sense :p so im hopeing they'll have it in
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

xxxxx
mac_blushaddict.gif
msf_addict.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabe Junkie
Yes, I think sampling them both for yourself (for research purposes of course) sounds like a good plan! There are lots of shops at Bicester and there are shuttle buses to Oxford I believe.

If you've only been into MAC a couple of years it should be great fun finding collections you've missed. I hope you have a lovely time!

Thank you!
th_hug.gif
Yeah, I think BBR was the first collection I bought from. So anything before then I don't know much about. Except for the mineralize eyeshadows and skinfinifhes which I have pretty much caught up on now.
winks.gif

Not strictly CCO related, but I had an e-mail from Mac about the soon to be discontinued stuff and had a look on the website and most of To The Beach is still on there, so I'm guessing a lot of those will end up in CCOs eventually. I really don't understand why Mac doesn't reduce those on the website already, 20% off or so would be nice.
yes.gif

coppertone

Anyone been to Swindon recently? Apparently I'm trying to make myself go broke so was thinking of paying a visit! Although I'm tempted to wait a little if we're going to be getting Spring Colour Forecast in soon!

lovesongx

Quote:
Thank you!
th_hug.gif
Yeah, I think BBR was the first collection I bought from. So anything before then I don't know much about. Except for the mineralize eyeshadows and skinfinifhes which I have pretty much caught up on now.
winks.gif

Not strictly CCO related, but I had an e-mail from Mac about the soon to be discontinued stuff and had a look on the website and most of To The Beach is still on there, so I'm guessing a lot of those will end up in CCOs eventually. I really don't understand why Mac doesn't reduce those on the website already, 20% off or so would be nice.
yes.gif

I was at the Liverpool MAC store yesterday and I asked the MUA to check whether they had Togetherness MES from In The Groove left and when she was checking the drawers there was a LOT of To The Beach stuff in there, just send it to the CCO! Maybe they'll clear it out before Fab Felines and Disney? Wish we had UK MUA's on here to keep us in the know!

spunky

Quote:
I was at the Liverpool MAC store yesterday and I asked the MUA to check whether they had Togetherness MES from In The Groove left and when she was checking the drawers there was a LOT of To The Beach stuff in there, just send it to the CCO! Maybe they'll clear it out before Fab Felines and Disney? Wish we had UK MUA's on here to keep us in the know!

i'm sure i saw some Style Warrior stuff in the drawer when i was in getting my SCF stuff at HN in edinburgh
hmm.gif

probably because there's no CCOs in scotland
crybaby.gif

coppertone

Quote:
Wish we had UK MUA's on here to keep us in the know!

ahh, that would be amazing! Maybe we should start name-dropping Specktra in to conversation with them as a hint!

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by coppertone
ahh, that would be amazing! Maybe we should start name-dropping Specktra in to conversation with them as a hint!

i've already done that!
lol.gif
luckily the girl had heard of here, and we had a chat about the update and VV which was nice because i was expecting one of those "...riiiiiight. weirdo" kinda looks
smiles.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
i've already done that!
lol.gif
luckily the girl had heard of here, and we had a chat about the update and VV which was nice because i was expecting one of those "...riiiiiight. weirdo" kinda looks
smiles.gif

Why is it that so many of the mac mua's look at you like you're crazy if you mention you keep up to date with collection information etc? It makes me feel crappy for wanting stuff.
thmbdn.gif

I completely agree with wanting UK mua's though.. it'd be nice to get some uk-specific information at times.

Anitacska

I guess for some of them it's just a job.
th_dunno.gif
For us it's our passion. I spoke to 3 MUAs yesterday when trying to find out about the dazzleglasses, 2 of them were completely clueless. One lady called Jo was excellent though, she was very clued up, although she thought they might be Harvey Nicholls exclusives and she was wrong, but she called up others to find out and didn't talk to me like I'm crazy for knowing that they were available in the US and Finland. She was actually very very nice. Wish she posted on here.

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i went to the york cco today
smiles.gif

Hello! Sorry if I've missed this in earlier posts, but is the York CCO within walking distance from the centre of town (i.e. where the Minster is)? I'll be staying near there in Oct for a friend's wedding and wanted to make the most use of my spare time. TIA!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_j
Hello! Sorry if I've missed this in earlier posts, but is the York CCO within walking distance from the centre of town (i.e. where the Minster is)? I'll be staying near there in Oct for a friend's wedding and wanted to make the most use of my spare time. TIA!

hey hun, it's not in walking distance however there is a bus that goes every 7 minutes from outside the train station and it's £3 for a return ticket. it takes about 15 minutes on the bus to get there
smiles.gif

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
hey hun, it's not in walking distance however there is a bus that goes every 7 minutes from outside the train station and it's £3 for a return ticket. it takes about 15 minutes on the bus to get there
smiles.gif

Thanks very much!

Anitacska

I'm going to Bicester on Sunday or Monday, would anyone like me to look out for anything? I'd be happy to CP stuff if anyone would like anything.

So excited about it, I've never been to a CCO and can't wait.
th_DANCE.gif
Hope I'll find some great products at bargain prices!

AndSparkle

Quote:
I'm going to Bicester on Sunday or Monday, would anyone like me to look out for anything? I'd be happy to CP stuff if anyone would like anything.

th_DANCE.gif

Can you let me know what e/s and pigments there are? I'm hopefully going there for the first time in September, and I'd like to know what to expect
smiles.gif

I hope you find some awesome stuff!
greengrin.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
Can you let me know what e/s and pigments there are? I'm hopefully going there for the first time in September, and I'd like to know what to expect
smiles.gif

I hope you find some awesome stuff!
greengrin.gif

Sure, will do. I'm myself hoping to find some OJ pigments that I don't have yet, I hate paying £15 for a small jar (unless it's new stuff, since there's no other option).

lovesongx

Quote:

th_DANCE.gif

Could you let us know if they have any of the more recent collections yet? I'm waiting for Spring Forecast! Thank you!

AndSparkle

Quote:
Sure, will do. I'm myself hoping to find some OJ pigments that I don't have yet, I hate paying £15 for a small jar (unless it's new stuff, since there's no other option).

Agreed! Partylicious was the first piggie I brought since the change.. and I hate the new style tbh! I'm totally aiming to blow all my money in the CCO if I can!
th_LMAO.gif

nunu

Quote:

th_DANCE.gif

Hi Anita,

I've been wanting Vanilla pigment in the original jar forever, would you be able to CP it for me if it is available? I don't think it was there when i went in June but maybe i missed it.

Thank you.