CCOs in the UK

NatalieMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesAFoxyLady
If anyones going to a CCO and could possibly CP me some Hello Kitty stuff that would be fab - I missed that collection & I don't have a CCO near me
ssad.gif

PM'd you - I can CP for you this week if you'd like.
smiles.gif

Glad you had a great time too Edenamy101, lots of nice buys there.
greengrin.gif

coppertone

I went to the Swindon one today - a lot of great stuff, more than I was expecting!

Hello Kitty: both beauty powders, blush in Tippy, Lucky Tom palette, brush holder & plush.
Rose Romance: both beauty powders, Just a Pinch gel blush.
Dame Edna: both Highlighting powders, both eyeshadow palettes.
Style Warriers: lots of everything!
MSF: Porcelain Pink, Sunny by Nature, Brunette & Cheeky Bronze.
Solar Bits, lots of PP blushes (Well Dressed, Dolly Mix, Peaches, Pinch o Peach, Fleur Power, Plum Foolery...), Paint Pots (Greenstroke, Artifact & a couple more), a lot of Pigments in the old packaging & a bunch of eyeshadows and lashes.
No brushes that I could see and very few lipsticks.

I told myself I was just going 'to have a look' but ended up coming home with MSF in Porcelain Pink, Dame Edna HP in Spectacle!, Rose Romance BP in Blush of Youth, Just a Pinch gel blush, Amber Lights e/s, nail lacquer in Varicose Violet & a Peaches PP. I'm kicking myself for not getting a Brunette MSF now though!

Cindy1969

Hi everyone !
I'm from the Netherlands, and coming to London the end of July.
Is there a CCO in London ? Or somewhere close to London ?
Maybe it's already mentioned on one of the pages, but it was a little much to read all pages
th_wink3.gif

Thanks for your help !

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy1969
Hi everyone !
I'm from the Netherlands, and coming to London the end of July.
Is there a CCO in London ? Or somewhere close to London ?
Maybe it's already mentioned on one of the pages, but it was a little much to read all pages
th_wink3.gif

Thanks for your help !

There aren't any CCOs in London, but you can easily get to the outlet malls at Bicester Village (Oxford) or in Portsmouth from London by train or coach. The outlet shopping centre in Portsmouth might be easier if you don't have a car, but I think there might be a shuttle service from the train station to the Bicester Village shopping centre. And there are more high-end designer outlet shops at Bicester as well, if you're also interested in that. Have a great trip!

Cindy1969

Thanks for your reply Amber !
I know the trip will be great, because i also was in London last November, and i fell in love with the city (and the shops haha)
I'm planning to find out how to get in Bichester or Portsmouth by train. I will be in London for 4 days, so i assume i can make some time for a shopping trip to one of those :)

brighthair

I went to Cheshire Oaks today and got
quads in Shadowy Lady and Photo Realism, DSquared greasepaint stick in V, eyeshadow in Moon's Reflection, Solar Bits bronzescape and Pigment in Mutiny

Lady_Danger

I went to Cheshire Oaks last week too, I ended up getting:
Love's Divine Lash Kit from Holiday '09
Brun (pro pan)
Sandy B lipstick

They had lots of things there, a couple of the sets from the Holiday '09 collection, like 'Fun In the Sun' Mineralize set, pretty sure I saw some lip palettes. They had Fafi quads and Hello Kitty which I was surprised to see, as well as a few Dame Edna bits. As expected a tonne of shadows and pigments. I really want to go back and get some of the glitters.

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_j
There aren't any CCOs in London, but you can easily get to the outlet malls at Bicester Village (Oxford) or in Portsmouth from London by train or coach. The outlet shopping centre in Portsmouth might be easier if you don't have a car, but I think there might be a shuttle service from the train station to the Bicester Village shopping centre. And there are more high-end designer outlet shops at Bicester as well, if you're also interested in that. Have a great trip!

Bicester has a Mulberry outlet as well...
drools.gif

AndSparkle

Has anyone been to Bicester recently? And if so is there anything interesting there atm?
I'm thinking of going next week, but I don't wanna travel 100 miles for nothing :b

yazerella

Does anybody know if any of the CCOs still have anything from the Naked Honey collection? I've almost run out of my beloved Skin Salve and I was stupid enough not to get a back up
ssad.gif
If they do I would love anybody who would do a CP for me!

xsurreal

Has anyone been to the CCO in york?
My boyfriends family live between Leeds and Sheffield and could definitely be swayed into a trip while visiting if it's worth a look! I'm afraid that living north of the border means I've not been able to come into contact with discount MAC (God help me!) so I have no idea what to expect
greengrin.gif

xsurreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenxx
I've been to the the one in York. It was really good!

oohhh good!! i'm excited now
greengrin.gif

edenamy101

i actuly cannot wait untill my next trip in the cco in elsmere port !!!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
its so amazing i get to go in the summer holidays !! :')

spunky

anyone know which is the furthest north CCO? i'm assuming if scotland had any they'd be in either glasgow or edinburgh and as far as i'm aware we don't have one
ssad.gif
i want to get my paws on some LE goodies!

LMD84

i'm going to the York CCO on 19/7 which i am very excited about. i am hoping to find lots of brushes like the last time i went
smiles.gif

edenamy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnie_moo
It's my birthday next weekend & I've got some time off, is it worth taking a trip up to Cheshire Oaks?

YES!! i freaking LOVE it there i went a few months back its so good seriously worth the time and money going again soon, if you do go will you let me know what they have ?
xx

Latest posts