CCOs in the UK

JustDivine

NatalieMT...would you mind reporting on your findings??!
Esp if there are TENDERTONES....pls let me know!

Thanks in advance!

edenamy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMT
I'm going to Cheshire Oaks on Monday, haven't been in ages! There is a chance I might be able to CP because I'm working at Cheshire Oaks for the next 4 weeks or so.
greengrin.gif
I will be able to walk over to the CCO most days.

The store I work for in Chester city centre is being all done up so we've all moved to work at the next closest premises the chain owns which just happens to be at Cheshire Oaks.

Yes please do tell us I'm going in a week
thanks xxxx
mac_addict.gif
mac_haul.gif

Anitacska

Hi Everyone!

Can anyone tell me if there's a CCO anywhere near London? I'm in Surrey, so south-west of London, but would be prepared to travel a bit further! Please?

Anita

NatalieMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Hi Everyone!

Can anyone tell me if there's a CCO anywhere near London? I'm in Surrey, so south-west of London, but would be prepared to travel a bit further! Please?

Anita

None in London that are open to the public, there is apparently a CCO in Canary Wharf but it happens to be employees only. No idea if it's actually still there but I remember reading about it.

These are the other main UK CCOs -

1) Bicester Village, Oxon
2) Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth Harbour
3) Cheshire Oaks, Ellesmere Port
4) Designer Outlet, Swindon
5) Designer Outlet, York

I'd reckon Bicester or Swindon would be your best bet if you don't mind travelling a bit, but it's still 50+ miles or so by car. The petrol costs would probably mean it wasn't worth it though, even with the MAC discount. Unless you are planning on some serious shopping! Hope that helps anyway.
greengrin.gif

NatalieMT

Just got home from work, went to the CCO at Cheshire Oaks on the way back! They had serious amounts of good stuff!

Lots of Reflects Glitters, Circa Plum pigment, Milk pigment, Bold&Brash pigment, Spiritualize pigment, Mutiny pigment, Lovely Lily pigment and a few I can't remember.

All the shadesticks from the Sugarsweet collection, the eyeliners from the Makeup Art Cosmetics line, along with a few Rave and Mollasses and a few of the Paints. There was a host of Paintpots too including McQueen Electro Sky (although there was only 1 left!), Rollickin, Delft, Quite Natural etc.

Eyeshadows again loads they had Quarry, Pen N Pink, Maira's Magic, Et Tu Boquet, Of Summer, Crest The Wave, Haunting, Purple Shower, Twinks, Juiced, All That Glitters, Satin Taupe, Goldmine, Nehru, Deep Truth, Post Haste, Embark, Poison Pen, Bright Future and so many more I can't remember. They also had both Hello Kitty eyeshadow palettes and both from Dame Edna. Plus about 4 quads, I definitely saw a couple from Cult of Cherry. Plus 3 of the Solar Bits.

They had both Hello Kitty beauty powders and both from Dame Edna. Peachykeen pro pan, Dame pro pan and Melba blush plus Earth to Earth and Light Over Dark mineralize blushes.

Lip products they had quite a lot of too, the Style Warriors lipglasses in Style Warrior and Fierce and Fabulous plus some Hello Kitty lipglosses in Nice to Be Nice, Sweet Strawberry and Fast Friends. I did notice a couple of the Dame Edna lipsticks and a couple of others from the perm line like Sandy B. There was 3 Dazzleglasses in Goldyrocks, Stop Look and Utterly Posh. I did also notice some of Pro Longwears and a couple of Tinted Lip Conditioners. No Tendertones at all sorry.

There were a few foundations, a limited selection of shades and a few brushes. Nothing much to report there! They did have a few mascaras including Plush Lush, Fibre Rich and the Mascara X. Plus a few Prep & Prime things for lips. They did also have the Hello Kitty plush doll, mirror and tiny makeup bag.

There might be things I've missed out. If anyone was looking for anything in particular let me know and I might be able to jog my memory as to if it was there or not! Hope that helps everyone!

edenamy101

Quote:
Just got home from work, went to the CCO at Cheshire Oaks on the way back! They had serious amounts of good stuff!

Lots of Reflects Glitters, Circa Plum pigment, Milk pigment, Bold&Brash pigment, Spiritualize pigment, Mutiny pigment, Lovely Lily pigment and a few I can't remember.

All the shadesticks from the Sugarsweet collection, the eyeliners from the Makeup Art Cosmetics line, along with a few Rave and Mollasses and a few of the Paints. There was a host of Paintpots too including McQueen Electro Sky (although there was only 1 left!), Rollickin, Delft, Quite Natural etc.

Eyeshadows again loads they had Quarry, Pen N Pink, Maira's Magic, Et Tu Boquet, Of Summer, Crest The Wave, Haunting, Purple Shower, Twinks, Juiced, All That Glitters, Satin Taupe, Goldmine, Nehru, Deep Truth, Post Haste, Embark, Poison Pen, Bright Future and so many more I can't remember. They also had both Hello Kitty eyeshadow palettes and both from Dame Edna. Plus about 4 quads, I definitely saw a couple from Cult of Cherry. Plus 3 of the Solar Bits.

They had both Hello Kitty beauty powders and both from Dame Edna. Peachykeen pro pan, Dame pro pan and Melba blush plus Earth to Earth and Light Over Dark mineralize blushes.

Lip products they had quite a lot of too, the Style Warriors lipglasses in Style Warrior and Fierce and Fabulous plus some Hello Kitty lipglosses in Nice to Be Nice, Sweet Strawberry and Fast Friends. I did notice a couple of the Dame Edna lipsticks and a couple of others from the perm line like Sandy B. There was 3 Dazzleglasses in Goldyrocks, Stop Look and Utterly Posh. I did also notice some of Pro Longwears and a couple of Tinted Lip Conditioners. No Tendertones at all sorry.

There were a few foundations, a limited selection of shades and a few brushes. Nothing much to report there! They did have a few mascaras including Plush Lush, Fibre Rich and the Mascara X. Plus a few Prep & Prime things for lips. They did also have the Hello Kitty plush doll, mirror and tiny makeup bag.

There might be things I've missed out. If anyone was looking for anything in particular let me know and I might be able to jog my memory as to if it was there or not! Hope that helps everyone!

oh my gosh thankyou so much !!!
xxx

edenamy101

how many hello kitty b/p were there because im going in a week and i really want pretty baby.
how fast do things normally sell out ?
and is there any chance you remember how much they were ..
thankyou so much !!!
xxxxx

NatalieMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by edenamy101
how many hello kitty b/p were there because im going in a week and i really want pretty baby.
thankyou so much !!!
xxxxx

There were about 5 of Pretty Baby and 7 Tahitian Sand. I'd say they won't be there next week, unless you are going on Monday or something. This is the first time I've seen them in and generally popular LE things like that don't stick around long. Plus it's an outlet village, there are always shoppers about making impulse purchases.

I didn't see how much they were though sorry - I bought Pretty Baby when it originally came out so I wasn't really interested in another.

Anitacska

Quote:

Hi Natalie!

Do they sell LE MSFs and mineralize eyeshadows as well? What about Lillyland cremeblushes? I missed out on those!
ssad.gif
Thanks.

NatalieMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Hi Natalie!

Do they sell LE MSFs and mineralize eyeshadows as well? What about Lillyland cremeblushes? I missed out on those!
ssad.gif
Thanks.

No LE MSFs, the only MSF I saw was one of the Naturals in Dark. No Mineralize e/s and no Lillyland cremeblushes this time.

But the stock is constantly changing, so in a few weeks they might have all of those items available. It just depends on when you go and what they have received in at that time. It's very difficult to predict!

Enjoy your trip also Edenamy101 - hope they still have everything you want!
greengrin.gif

edenamy101

Quote:
No LE MSFs, the only MSF I saw was one of the Naturals in Dark. No Mineralize e/s and no Lillyland cremeblushes this time.

But the stock is constantly changing, so in a few weeks they might have all of those items available. It just depends on when you go and what they have received in at that time. It's very difficult to predict!

Enjoy your trip also Edenamy101 - hope they still have everything you want!
greengrin.gif

yh i will be checkin back every few weeks or checking on here, and im goin at the start of my holidays and hopefully at the end i i see theres anything good, i was really mad that they only sold lillyland online because i really wanted that french sounding one that i cant spell :p

Anitacska

Quote:
yh i will be checkin back every few weeks or checking on here, and im goin at the start of my holidays and hopefully at the end i i see theres anything good, i was really mad that they only sold lillyland online because i really wanted that french sounding one that i cant spell :p

I agree, I wanted to check out the cremeblend blushes before buying, and by the time I got to the counter (I think on the Thursday immediately after them appearing online) and was told it was online only - the French sounding one was sold out already!
ssad.gif

Wannabe Junkie

Quote:

Unfortunately sold out items from the collections don't really make it to to the CCO's. That's the nature of the outlets, it's the items that don't sell as well and are left over that you find there. You can still pick up the odd treasure though
yes.gif

martiryb

Quote:
thankyou so much !!!
xxxxx

around 12 pounds
mac_addict.gif

Cerydwen

I went to Bicester yesterday - I listed as much as I had time for (parking was impossible, so hubby had to sit in the car and wait for me!):

MAC -
Lots of pigments (old packaging) including:
bell bottom blue
mutiny
circa plum
off the radar
lovely lily
spiritualise
reflects very pink
reflects bronze

Lots of eyeshadows, including:
red violet
brick red
aqua
clarity
bamboo
french cuff
meet the fleet
submarine
post haste
prussian
mont black
brown script
mineral
motif

Mineral eyeshadows, including:
mayhem
it's a miracle
fresh green mix
fashion patch
midnight madness

Solar bits - sunpower, scatterays and impassioned

Brushed metal:
metalsun
forged rose
verdigris
pink platinum

Paint pots - greenstroke and groundwork

Sheertome blushes - tenderling, strada and full fuchsia

Hello Kitty bags
Hello Kitty eye pallettes
Hello Kitty beauty powders - tahitian sand and pretty baby
Hello Kitty nail enamels - white and pink (didn't get the names)

Dame Edna highight powder - spectacle

Intriguing Scarlet eye pallette (warm)

Coral lips and cool lips pallettes (not sure which collection - Red she Said, I think)

Select tint in NW35 and 45, and a few other foundations - sorry, didn't get more details.

Quite a bit of Bobby Brown stock (mostly darker skin tones)

Estee Lauder pure colour eyeshadows

Hope that helps!

ShesAFoxyLady

If anyones going to a CCO and could possibly CP me some Hello Kitty stuff that would be fab - I missed that collection & I don't have a CCO near me
ssad.gif

edenamy101

i went to CCO in cheshire oaks tooday .
they has lots of stuff most of the things NatalieMT psted were there,
i got: satin toupe- eyeshadow
specktical!- hightlight powder (dame edna)
fawntastic- cream colour base
what a do - lipstick
fast friends- lipglass (hello kitty)
small make up bag from barbie loves mac
greengrin.gif

i love everything i got , i was goin to get pretty baby b/p from hello kitty (they still had both beauty powders and paletts and white nail polish) but i was highly dissapointed by how sheer it was! so i got one from dame edna
greengrin.gif

cant wait to go again
smiles.gif

xxx

Latest posts