CCOs in the UK

kelly2509t

I wished I live close to a CCO. I'm planning a trip to one next year, but knowing my luck I'll choose a time where there is nothing exciting there! I'm hoping to go when the holiday collection rolls in but who knows when they might be...

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerydwen
Thanks so much Anita - I have an appointment in Wallingford on Friday evening, so I'm hoping there will be time to hop across to Bicester afterwards.

Does anyone know approximately how long it takes after a MAC line is withdrawn from sale before it appears in the CCOs (assuming it's not a massive success and sells out everywhere)?

It really varies a lot.. LE collections seem to come fairly quickly, like I mentioned, the last time I went they had a lot of Style Warriors there, and I remember they got it in pretty much straight after the collection had finished being promoted, because I remember being surprised when they first got it in. They also had Hello Kitty in only a couple months after the collection ended. Other times I see random things pop up there from the perm line that have been dc'd for months and months - sometimes they have foreign labelling on them (e.g. Polish) so I wonder if they are shipped from other European countries that do not have CCOs and thus take a lot more time to filter through?

Hope you have fun, wave at me when you drive through Oxford
tong.gif

MisaMayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Biz Wiz
Thanks for sharing.

What about eyeshadows and brushes, did it have any?

They had loads of eyeshadows, sorry I cant remember which ones, most of them from the Permanent line, I remember two from Style Warriors.

I always forget to look at brushes! The only one i noticed was the big kabuki body brush!

Has anyone seen the HOLIDAY 08 Smokey palette in Cheshire/bicester/portsmouth??

henrieta

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
They had loads of eyeshadows, sorry I cant remember which ones, most of them from the Permanent line, I remember two from Style Warriors.

I always forget to look at brushes! The only one i noticed was the big kabuki body brush!

Has anyone seen the HOLIDAY 08 Smokey palette in Cheshire/bicester/portsmouth??

I do remember seeing its red cover but not sure if it was smokey one. (bicester).

Hope somebody will visit Bicester soon!

computergirl200

Hm I have only just found out we have CCOs in the UK! But i'm fairly new to this forum.

I think my closest one in Bicester, and I am very interested to see what they have there. I might even take requests for things for people, although I dont think I know many people here.

Am I right in thinking htere are only three here in the UK?

Emma

Computergirl's musings!

The Biz Wiz

Any updates on the CCO's? I'm going to the Portsmouth one on Saturday and I can't wait
smiles.gif
I've never been to a CCO in the UK and i've only been once in the States.
I'll go to the MAC store in SoHo on Friday but I really wish it could be the other way round, that I could hit up the CCO first since I don't really know what it'll have of products. And there's the MAC store at Gatwick airport, really wish I knew what the had, but i'll get there last so chances are i will have spent all my money at the previous two
smiles.gif

zoelouise

The MAC store at Gatwick is just the same as a MAC counter, it had the latest collections and the permanent line
smiles.gif
xo

mimanchi

I went to COO in Cheshire Oaks last Monday and it was very disappointing, There was about 5 pigments, all colours were there since last year. A few eyeshadows, basic and boring colour. Some quads, again I have seen them in COO for many times now, including the brown/yellow one from the Cult of Cherry collection. Nothing new or from recent collection. It was the first trip that I didn't get anything
nope.gif

Wannabe Junkie

I went to Bicester yesterday and I've tried to compile a list of everything I saw. I'm sure I've missed some bits but hope this is helpful for someone!

Eyeshadows
Bitter, Coppering, Pen n pink, Fig 1, Bamboo, Wedge, Brun, Meet the fleet, Blanc type, Orb (pro pan), Tempting Quad, E/s Trio from Dame Edna, Greenstroke paint pot

Paints

Architecture and Structural brown

Blushes
Blush pans – Margin, Harmony, Strada, Frankly scarlet, Pink swoon, Mocha, Cubic, Bone Beige
Plum du bois?
Rose romance blush – Summer rose Beauty powder (I think!)

Eye liners
Bordeauxline, Bountiful Brown, Grey utility, Powersurge and lots of others

Pigments
Lovely Lily, Copperbeam, Pink reflects, Purple reflects and more that I’ve forgotten.

Misc

187 brush (£21.75), Zoomlash mascara, Blot powder medium, lingering brow pencil and other brow bits.

There was nothing of remark lip wise and there was lots of foundation though nothing less than NC25 that I could see.

bellovesmac

anyone been to cheshire oaks lately? im going tomorrow and just wanted to know what to expect, i havent been in ages!

Kirsty

I went to the York CCO the other day (didnt browse for long)

heres what I can remember:

Brushes:
129se (in fafi pouch)
and a few body buffer brushes

- Hello kitty both BP's
- Hello Kitty Too Dolly palette
- Dame Edna highlight powders
- Adoring Carmine set? a little red palette with a ruby on top (holiday 08 I think)
- Deep Dark MSFN
- Light Medium MSFN w/ shimmer
- a bunch of studiotech foundation compacts nothing lighter than NC35 though
- Lots of glitters (very pink, turqouise & others)
- A bunch of the matte 2 shadows (Pen n Pink is all i can remember)
- Sunset B (the only starflash I saw)
- Hush e/s
- Club e/s
- Espresso e/s
- a bunch of neo sci-fi e/s's
- They had the metal x cream shadows, no plum or green though. (light pinks, golds, the blue one)
- Pro pan blushes in apple red, something with plum in the name (sorry)peaches, blushbaby
- Pro pan e/s most were pro colours, keely green, bottle green, sky blue
- Provence, dark soul, golden lemon pigments (there were quite a few can't remember others)
- one sculpt and shape powder (looked like a dark one)
- one Emanuel U blush (again not sure of name)
- A bunch of paints such as Canton Candy (which my beloved bf bought me), Artjam and a few others
- The only lip stuff I saw was the pro longwear colours & 2 normal ones that didnt grab my attention
ssad.gif

That's all I remember before I had to leave promptly (I had food poisoning
ssad.gif
)

mimi_panda

OMG >.....<
I CANT BELIEVE IT!
I USED TO LIVE NOT SO FAR FROM CHESHIRE OAKS!
AND I NEVER KNEW!
Now im down in London
Omg sooo angry

Going back up this weekend!
Should take a peek
x

NatalieMT

I went to Cheshire Oaks a couple of weeks ago and there was loads of MAC!
greengrin.gif
There were literally about 30 eyeshadows and oddly enough a lot of them were perm line. I only got Phloof but there was also Gesso, Jest, Gorgeous Gold, Girlie, Rule, All That Glitters, Amber Lights, Paradisco, Woodwinked, Beautiful Iris, Trax, Handwritten, Fig 1, Typographic, Pen n Pink and Embark. I think the LE shades were mostly from Warm Chill and Naughty Nauticals - I definitely saw Submarine atleast.

There was also a good selection of pigments and Reflects Very Pink was there too.

They had a Dame Edna eyeshadow palette aswell as a Hello Kitty one, they also had the Hello Kitty Tahitian Sand powder.

Foundations there was a lot of and they even had the lighter shades such as NC15 in the Mineralize finish which they usually don't. Brushes there were a lot of, I got the 227 and the 249.

Everything else was a little thin on the ground, not many blushes of interest same for the lip products and everything else was skincare related or a charged water. The trip was more than worth it though for all the eyeshadows!

martiryb

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoriasims
Went to Bicester the other day and got all this - http://www.specktra.net/forum/f195/b...4/#post1853616

They had soooo much stuff, it's unbelieveable!
If anyone wants to know what else they had then I'll type up a list (can remember most of it)

lovely stuff
smiles.gif

would you type up a list from Bicester?
th_worship.gif

I am gonna go to Bicester in 3 weeks from Ireland so I would like to know what I can get
th_DANCE.gif

elmundodemary

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiryb
lovely stuff
smiles.gif

would you type up a list from Bicester?
th_worship.gif

I am gonna go to Bicester in 3 weeks from Ireland so I would like to know what I can get
th_DANCE.gif

Yes, please!
I'm going to bicester in 2 weeks, it would be very usefull if you could type that list!!!
I have another question: are there another brands in that cco appart from MAC?? Could you tell us which brands can we find right now, please?

Thank you so much!

Ahh, I've seen your haul! It's amazing, you got a lot of good stuff!!!

Latest posts