CCOs in the UK

RedRibbon

Hey everyone, my brother went to the Bicester Village CCO today and came back with four BB gel liners for the grand sum of £19 so I'm happy with him.

He said it was super packed full of stuff as they'd just had a delivery. The colours are black, bronze, a brown and a blue-y tone I think, I forgot to bring them home with me.

BellaItalia1969

Guys !!Im so excited we are off to IOW next weekend for my little beefcakes birthday,and i will be by passing the Gunwharf Quays,which has the CCO so im planning on getting some bits !Does anyone know how far is it from Portsmouth Harbour train station?Also do they sell Bobbi Brown as well as MAC?Thanks

Ohhhh i can't wait
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
i hope they will have some nice bits so i can put them away for Xmas,for my daughters and myself .....of course
thmbup.gif

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Guys !!Im so excited we are off to IOW next weekend for my little beefcakes birthday,and i will be by passing the Gunwharf Quays,which has the CCO so im planning on getting some bits !Does anyone know how far is it from Portsmouth Harbour train station?Also do they sell Bobbi Brown as well as MAC?Thanks

Ohhhh i can't wait
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
i hope they will have some nice bits so i can put them away for Xmas,for my daughters and myself .....of course
thmbup.gif

Didn't plan that on purpose did you? Next you'll be saying you've 'accidently' booked a holiday in Bicester!

Hope you find tons of good stuff

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
Didn't plan that on purpose did you? Next you'll be saying you've 'accidently' booked a holiday in Bicester!

Hope you find tons of good stuff

Lol Angi, thank you
smiles.gif
OH family live on IOW,so we go there often
winks.gif
i love it there! So peaceful ,away from all this mad rush on the bus and stress of generally living in a big town !
I was going straight from the ferry onto the train but now that im travelling back without OH,so i thought i do a little "detour" before i catch my train back!Im so ,so looking forward i
google.gif
the exact location,where the CCO is etc so i won't get lost
I just feel sorry for my VISA
th_wink3.gif
if you see what i mean Angi x

Kirsty

Quote:
Also do they sell Bobbi Brown as well as MAC?

Yes they do!
thmbup.gif

angi

Quote:
I just feel sorry for my VISA
th_wink3.gif
if you see what i mean Angi x

Oh yes. I spent £125 the only time I visited the CCO, and that was without even looking at the bobbi brown and all the other pretty brands! Remember.... you do NOT need one of everything, even if it is cheap.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Yes they do!
thmbup.gif

Cheers Kirsty
thmbup.gif
oh my...now im really worried for my poor VISA!
My fav B.Brown lipgloss was called Fudge, i was not able to get it from anywhere else and i miss this product very much.It suited my complexion and tasted yummy!I do actually prefer some of the B.B lipglosess to MAC .
Angi,thanks i don't think i will be buying one of everything i will get few little bits for my daughters fo Xmas and b.day and something little for little ole me
lol.gif

Thanks girls,will let you know what i get
yahoo.gif

The Biz Wiz

Has anyone been to the Portsmouth outlet recently?

I'm going to the UK in November to visit my friend and I was thinking about persuading her to go to Portsmouth with me
smiles.gif

I wouldn't mind picking up some new brushes or maybe even brush sets.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Biz Wiz
Has anyone been to the Portsmouth outlet recently?

I'm going to the UK in November to visit my friend and I was thinking about persuading her to go to Portsmouth with me
smiles.gif

I wouldn't mind picking up some new brushes or maybe even brush sets.

Hiya,i have been about 2 weeks ago ,but don't forget that they change their stock weekly(so i was told)i did see some B.Brown brushes and and a set which had the Fluidline,Mac eyeliner brush and mascara i think that was like £28 i didn't see any other brushes apart from B.B.
I will be going again as i really wanted some Mac eyeshadow,piggies and another mascara for my daughter forthcoming birthday.
winks.gif

PS.The store itself is not as large as the one in Cheshire Oaks

MisaMayah

I was in Portsmouth today and was really disappointed! Nothing there for me really. I only got Royal Wink and the Warm Holiday 08 eyeshadhow palette.

They had from Holiday 08 the warm and poppy eye palattes, 2 of the lip palettes one of them being Coral. They had Dame Edna stuff inc the highlight powder. The Hello Kitty teddy and mirror.

Paintpots= Girl friendly, otherworldly, fresco rose and constructivist
Lots of Tendertones
Pink cream color base
Red cheek stain - cant remember what collection thsi was from (rose romance/Emmanual Ungaro?)
Style, Dollymix and 3 other blushers from the perm line
Tenderdusk loose powder
Fluidline= Royal Wink, Silverstroke
Bronzebits???? i forgot what this product is called! the loose eyshadow... in 3 colours
pigments= mutiny, bell bottom blue?, copperbeam, gold mode, lovely lily ..loads of others and 2 reflects glitters in pink and blue
Set of 3 dazzleglass - stepping out, bare neccessity and ?
lashes - 1 and 7
not many lipsticks, maybe 30? mostly browny colours
about 8 slimshines
and 25 lipglasses

The Biz Wiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
I was in Portsmouth today and was really disappointed! Nothing there for me really. I only got Royal Wink and the Warm Holiday 08 eyeshadhow palette.

They had from Holiday 08 the warm and poppy eye palattes, 2 of the lip palettes one of them being Coral. They had Dame Edna stuff inc the highlight powder. The Hello Kitty teddy and mirror.

Paintpots= Girl friendly, otherworldly, fresco rose and constructivist
Lots of Tendertones
Pink cream color base
Red cheek stain - cant remember what collection thsi was from (rose romance/Emmanual Ungaro?)
Style, Dollymix and 3 other blushers from the perm line
Tenderdusk loose powder
Fluidline= Royal Wink, Silverstroke
Bronzebits???? i forgot what this product is called! the loose eyshadow... in 3 colours
pigments= mutiny, bell bottom blue?, copperbeam, gold mode, lovely lily ..loads of others and 2 reflects glitters in pink and blue
Set of 3 dazzleglass - stepping out, bare neccessity and ?
lashes - 1 and 7
not many lipsticks, maybe 30? mostly browny colours
about 8 slimshines
and 25 lipglasses

Thanks for sharing.

What about eyeshadows and brushes, did it have any?

henrieta

Anybody went to Bicester Village recently? I went around 2 weeks ago, but they didnt have so much stuff left. Only a few solarbits from Style warriors.. So i just bought few eyeshadows (perm) and some pigments (mutiny and golden olive).

Ggxox

I was in the Chesire Oaks CCO recently and they had Lollipop Lovin! I got 2 as I already have another two with Heatherette style packaging. The packaging of the two at the CCO was the normal style. There were also a lot of 08 Holiday sets.

xoxo

Cerydwen

Could anyone tell me the opening hours for the Bicester store, and whether they have much there at's worth vising for at the moment - I'm hoping to get there some time soon, probably on a Friday evening or at the weekend.

Thanks so much
smiles.gif

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerydwen
Could anyone tell me the opening hours for the Bicester store, and whether they have much there at's worth vising for at the moment - I'm hoping to get there some time soon, probably on a Friday evening or at the weekend.

Thanks so much
smiles.gif

The opening hours are on the Bicester Village site, here.
Haven't been there in about 4-6 weeks or so though, when I was last there they had a fair amount of Style Warriors items.

Cerydwen

Thanks so much Anita - I have an appointment in Wallingford on Friday evening, so I'm hoping there will be time to hop across to Bicester afterwards.

Does anyone know approximately how long it takes after a MAC line is withdrawn from sale before it appears in the CCOs (assuming it's not a massive success and sells out everywhere)?

henrieta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerydwen
Thanks so much Anita - I have an appointment in Wallingford on Friday evening, so I'm hoping there will be time to hop across to Bicester afterwards.

Does anyone know approximately how long it takes after a MAC line is withdrawn from sale before it appears in the CCOs (assuming it's not a massive success and sells out everywhere)?

Hey hun, pls let us know what u find in bicester. im still waiting for love that look to hit the cco. i was there 2 weeks ago, but they didnt have anything exciting or any new collection (only 2 solar bits from style warriors).

Latest posts