CCOs in the UK

pinkhalo

I went to bicester village today

The CCO there had quite a few bits from the Neo Sci Fi Collection....both blushes and quite a few of the shadows.
There was some Hello Kitty stuff there one palette, the doll a few other accessories...No blushes
ssad.gif

I got the 223 brush which a LE from the Raquel Welch collection...they also had the 134,222 and a few other brushes at decent prices.
A fafi palette
Also a few special edition brush sets.
I was being rushed...so i didn’t get a chance to look at all shadows and lipsticks in detail.
Oh and the 134 was about £25...need to get that one
I picked x-rocks, time and space and the 223 brush

Went to the York one today, loads of Mac, collections include:
*Hello Kitty (doll, glitter eye-liner, Tom Cat pallete and a couple of other bits)
*Style Warrior (solar bits all 3 colours)
*Neo si-fi (allsorts from this)
plus lots of brush sets and allsorts of other things. Very few lipsticks though.

I got: Pigment in Provence, Amber lights pro, Pro 4 pallette, Stop! Look! D/G, Perfect topping MSF, GO E/S from starflash collection.

Bill came to under £50 which I thought was good considering there was an MSF in there! Defo worth a look if you are passing!

NatalieMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathyviolet
I want to go the Cheshire Oaks CCO. Am I best getting the train to Chester or Ellesmere Port?
Ta
Cath

If you went into Chester, it's easy to get a bus from the city centre to Cheshire Oaks. It's the #1 bus from Chester to Liverpool and it stops at Cheshire Oaks on the way. Comes Monday to Saturday every 20 minutes and Sundays every hour.

At the moment however Merseyrail are running a free Summer service from Ellesmere Port train station to Cheshire Oaks, the only requirement is a valid rail ticket for that day. It only runs Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays though, 10am to 6pm and the offer ends on August 31st. If you are going outside these days/times I'm not sure what bus you would want.

Do you know that they have a member scheme for the McCarther Glen - if you sign up for rewards on the website you get a 10% off voucher for the shops for one day then again on your birthday - I've yet to test out if you can use it in all stores.
(Hope it's OK to post this here, if not sorry)

anita22

I went to Bicester Village today - they already had a ton of Style Warriors items in. There were still a few Hello Kitty items in, as well as mineralize blushes and all the other usual stuff.
I got:
- Spaced Out blush (Neo Sci Fi)
- Fast Thrill l/s (Electroflash)
- Feline kohl power eyeliner

Pink_Puddleduck

I went to Bicester on Friday and they still had a couple of hello kitty eye pallets lurking, quite a lot of Style warriors too plus other bits and bobs, i got Spaced out neon sci fi blush ... seriously yummy i might add too! Apres ski and fresh water eye shadows and a dusky purple pigment whose bame escapes me right now! came to around £30 and I was very happy!

fashionjunkiexx

no way is there one at cheshire oaks! i was there the other week and didnt have a clue!

i do know theres one at manchester airport, but its for staff only. Luckily my mum is staff so she can get me in, last week i got mac blush in sunbasque, a sample vial of mac shimmertime pigment, a mac lipglass and a mac softsparkle pencil for £12.50! as i went when there was a 50% off sale on, i was happy beyond belief!

Ggxox

The Portsmouth one had a ton of Hello Kitty and I finally got myself the mirror. So pleased!

xoxo

NatalieMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionjunkiexx
no way is there one at cheshire oaks! i was there the other week and didnt have a clue!

It's unit 21 I believe, it's on the side of the outlet village where they have a La Senza, reasonably close to Mexx.

Shame you missed it because they often have good stock!

Pink_Puddleduck

Hi Lovely UK Ladies,

I have a code that allows you to get a vip day card which entitles you to 10% off all your purchases on any one day at Bicester Village, the code expires on October 19th and I am not sure if i will definitely be able to get there. You have to present an email which I could print and send to someone if they can use it as I am not sure if it will work from a forwarded email.

If someone does use it i may have to ask them to text me what's in the CCO and i may have to place a CP with the extra 10% off! lol or if I do decide I can go and people wanted to take advantage of the VIP card we could perhaps have a london Specktralite CCO outing!

Food for thought
smiles.gif

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Puddleduck
Hi Lovely UK Ladies,

I have a code that allows you to get a vip day card which entitles you to 10% off all your purchases on any one day at Bicester Village, the code expires on October 19th and I am not sure if i will definitely be able to get there. You have to present an email which I could print and send to someone if they can use it as I am not sure if it will work from a forwarded email.

If someone does use it i may have to ask them to text me what's in the CCO and i may have to place a CP with the extra 10% off! lol or if I do decide I can go and people wanted to take advantage of the VIP card we could perhaps have a london Spectralite CCO outing!

Food for thought
smiles.gif

oooh...

london day out! hehe!

Eleentje

Ack, wish i knew this a month and a half ago. Would definitely pay a visit to the Portsmouth one, as didn't make it to CCO in States before that.

amber_j

I went to Portsmouth a couple of weeks ago and they had lots of stuff - Rose Romance e/s and Fix+; Hello Kitty palettes, mirror and doll; brush roll; lots of Style Warriors stuff incl. Brave New Bronze lippie; LOADS of Tendertones... the list goes on. Well worth a trip!

LMD84

anybody been to york recently? i'm going at the end of october and was wondering if they had quite a bit of mac stuff.....

amy_forster

I was just thinking the same. I'm toying with going this weekend to york and would love to know what they have in!

neeshie

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
whats the best cco to go to if u live south east london?

Probably Portsmouth...or Bicester.

Whenever I go, I don't go just for the CCO. They have other stores too.

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeshie
Probably Portsmouth...or Bicester.

Whenever I go, I don't go just for the CCO. They have other stores too.

thanks, but i some what doubt i'll be venturing that far away from home! i will have to think of a good reason to go other than for the CCO! damn people who live in portsmouth! spoiled brats with their CCo so close! lol
lol.gif