CCOs in the UK

Wannabe Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
Im going to the swindon cco on friday !!!! I cant wait !!!

You'll have a great time. I went on Sunday and was amazed by how much quieter it is compared to Bicester! There's loads of Bobbi Brown and MAC. I picked up Well dressed pro pan and Beautiful iris pp. There were 3 rows of eyeshadow pots and quite a few of the sets from Christmas. I can't remember everything that was there but if there was something specific you were after ask away, I might recall. I know I spotted paint pots in Girl Friendly and Quite Natural which I struggled not to buy! I also saw Bat Black CCB and Marquise'D lipstick. Both Rose Romance BPs and Taupe eyebrow pencil.

I went to Bicester a couple of weeks ago. They had an absolutely massive amount of Bobbi Brown compared to normal. Lots of foundations including lighter shades. There was a separate pot of brushes just for BB brushes which was unusual.

They had plenty of MAC in Bicester too. Of particular note were the Spiced Chocolate Quad, Paint pots in Groundwork, Soft Ochre and Greenstroke and loads of brushes. I managed to pick up a 187 this time. There was too much to remember everything but again if there was something specific do ask and I'll see I can recall (or go back and check
tong.gif
).

dirtyprincess

Thankyou honey
yes.gif

How typical that bicester has the spiced chocolate quad on the one time im going to a different cco !!!
Ive been to bicester loads and im never quite happy with their selection
ssad.gif
I just have to hope that the swindon one maybe has a spiced chocolate too !
Do you remember if they had any MAC brushes ? Id like to add to my collection of those and i was hoping that they maybe had some MSFs ?

Wannabe Junkie

Hi dirtyprincess, I did look for brushes at Swindon but if they had them, I didn't see them. I'm sure I saw one MSF, I have a feeling it was Blonde or Brunette. I know I've seen that at Bicester too (typical as I would really love Redhead!). They definitely didn't have spiced chocolate. That was a one off I'm afraid. They did have other quads though and so many eyeshadows you're bound to find something!

I'd love to hear how you get on
smiles.gif

coppertone

I always go to Swindon, but it's only that little bit further to Bicester - think I'll have to try there next time, it seems like they have a great selection!

elmundodemary

Hello girls!!!
This summer I'm going back to London, yayyy!!!!
What CCO do you recommend me, Swindon or Bicester??? I went to Bicester in February and I really enjoyed it. Is it Swindon better, bigger???
Which one doy you prefer?

NatalieMT

My Mum informed me a second CCO has opened up at Cheshire Oaks. I'm yet to go but she said they possibly had more MAC than the one that's already there. I need to scout it on my next day off and will report back.
greengrin.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMT
My Mum informed me a second CCO has opened up at Cheshire Oaks. I'm yet to go but she said they possibly had more MAC than the one that's already there. I need to scout it on my next day off and will report back.
greengrin.gif

wow! that would be awesome!
smiles.gif

nunu

I went to Bicster Village last week. They didn't have much but they do have SO many things from the holliday collection. So if you missed out on any of the mes's, lipgloss sets, the box that contained msf, mes and mb or the eye palettes then defo go check it out.

I bought the set that had shimpagne msf but i didn't get it when it came out because it wasn't worth £42 so i got it for £32 instead and gave the mb and mes to my sister as i already have them.

They also had a lot of perm and LE eyeshadows. They had some stuff from Style Warrioirs as well.

NatalieMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
wow! that would be awesome!
smiles.gif

I went over the weekend and found out there were 2 for a short period, but the original CCO then closed leaving the newer, bigger one!

Items of note were Comfort MSF, Cheek and Cheerful and a couple of pro pigments Magenta Madness and Full Force Violet (along with the atleast 20 other pigments/glitters including a few discons...). Most were the old jars, the only new jar pigments were like Golden Olive, Universal Mix, Rich Life and a couple of others. The names escape me!

There were atleast 50 e/s too, a few All Ages, All Races, All Sexes items were making an appearance in there, as were a few from DSquared, I spotted a couple of the Dazzleglass cremes and the rest was mostly stuff already reported. They still had some Hello Kitty, Dame Edna and the Look in a Box items etc.

Overall I was pretty impressed!
greengrin.gif

LMD84

i go to the york cco a week on monday! so freaking excited! i am hoping to find some items from the make up artist collection from last august (or september) i wanted the liners and more shadows than i could afford at the time!

lovesongx

I went to Cheshire Oaks today, didn't buy anything but there was a lot available:

Loads of single eyeshadows
Lillyland Florida creme blush
Comfort MSF (out now with In The Groove)
pigments inc. Brash & Bold (coming out with Disney)
glitters
holiday brush sets
Dame Edna, Fafi and Hello kitty stuff
Cult of Cherry quads: Spiced Chocolate, Tempting & Shadowy Lady
lash sets

Quite a variety - I can't remember it all sorry!
As NatalieMT says the new shop is much bigger and better!

edenamy101

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH !!!!
they had a cream blush from lillyland AHHHH!
i really hope they still have it in going in exacly 2 weeks
im hopeing to get comfort msf and florida blush, pluss other things ahh im so excited i really really hope they still have it
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

oh my im honestly not trying to spam because i love this site and thread but if you guys wanna see what i get in person (kinda) ill be posting a youtube video after i go
greengrin.gif
my youtube username is SunsetBeauty15 so you can check it out if you like
ahhh so excited ill also post on here what i got and if there is anything which hasnt allready been reported
love you all your all so kinda on here
smiles.gif

www.youtube.com/sunsetbeauty15

dirtyprincess

If anyone is going to a cco and they spot a spiced cherry quad then please please please pick me one up..... i will guarentee to paypal you ! i need that quad xxxxx

Anitacska

I'll have a few days off in August (ie without kids + husband
winks.gif
) and plan to go to one of the CCO's, can anyone tell me if the Bicester one or the Gunwharf Quays (Portsmouth) one is better? I'm in Surrey, so whichever I go to will be a 1.5 hr journey, so really want to pick the better (bigger?) one.

I don't have any plans on what I want to buy, just have a look, so the bigger variety the better! Thanks!

Wannabe Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
If anyone is going to a cco and they spot a spiced cherry quad then please please please pick me one up..... i will guarentee to paypal you ! i need that quad xxxxx

I'll have a look for you next time I go to Bicester.

Hi Anitacska, I wish I could answer this one. I've only been to Bicester and Swindon though so can't make a comparison to Gunwharf. I often pick something up when I pop in but I warn you there is often a lot of stuff you probably passed from previous collections. It's probably a good idea to base the visit on other shops you'd like to look in too to make the trip most worthwhile. I know Bicester's website has a full list of all the other shops. I really hope you have a lovely time, it's always lovely to get time to yourself
th_DANCE.gif
. If I get to Bicester before you trip I'll take a notepad to jot everything down I see!

LMD84

i went to the york cco today
smiles.gif
they had some nice things -

lots of pigments but no bright colours - more browns and coppers (can't remember names!)

quite a few lustreglasses and a couple of lip gelees (not lillyland ones)

fluidline in silverstroke

soft and gentle maf

129 brush and lots of brush sets and holiday 09/08 brush sets

spiced chocolate quad and fafi quads.

metal x shadows (they'll have to give them away soon!)

sorry i have such a bad memory!

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabe Junkie
I'll have a look for you next time I go to Bicester.

Hi Anitacska, I wish I could answer this one. I've only been to Bicester and Swindon though so can't make a comparison to Gunwharf. I often pick something up when I pop in but I warn you there is often a lot of stuff you probably passed from previous collections. It's probably a good idea to base the visit on other shops you'd like to look in too to make the trip most worthwhile. I know Bicester's website has a full list of all the other shops. I really hope you have a lovely time, it's always lovely to get time to yourself
th_DANCE.gif
. If I get to Bicester before you trip I'll take a notepad to jot everything down I see!

Thanks a lot. I've only been into Mac for 2 years or so, so maybe old collections that have passed me by are actually going to be exciting for me!
th_DANCE.gif

I think Swindon is probably a bit further than Bicester, so not worth bothering with (for me). I know that Portsmouth Harbour is an easy train journey away and there are a lot of other shops there, I'm guessing it's the same with Bicester Village. Maybe I'll have to visit both of them (next time I get a few days off for myself perhaps) and make up my own mind.
winks.gif

sunsetbeauty15

hey i jsut got back from the cheshire oaks CCO
i got mac cremeblend blush in florida
minralised skinfinish in comfort
and luster glass in spring bean
smiles.gif

i LOVE everything i got
what i saw...
they had tones of eyeshadow, two blushes from style warriors, two different brush (or one brush set and a makeup set i cant remember) sets from the garden collection (i cant remember the full name sorry, but it was white and black :p ) a few other brush sets from christmas, i was id got one but i didnt but my mum sed we could maybe go back at the end of the summer holidays so i might get one then
smiles.gif
, both hello kitty beauty powders and both quads, both dame edna highlight powders and both trios.. a lot of lip gasses a few lip sticks, two blushes from all ages all races all sexes.. over all they had quite a lot of stuff
does anyone know how often they get new stock in, or can you call and find out ?
i hope this help anyone
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

eden xxx
msf_addict.gif