celebrities your MAN thinks are hot and do you agree with him?

kaexbabey

my man's lusts are ..

jessica alba-sorta agree. depends on her hair color =p lol
taeko (not really a big celebrity) from america's best dance crew (fysh and chicks)-don't agree at all .. i dont see what he sees in her lol
kourtney kardashian-agree. i want her petite toned little body! lol. i got the petite part down, but my kids took away the "toned" part hahaha

that's all i can think of at the moment, when i remember more i'll add more
smiles.gif

zeroxstar

my bf likes:
jessica alba (she is gorgeous, but annoying)
adriana lima (i think she's soo beautiful)
miranda kerr (LOVE her!)
natalie portman (adore her)
jessica biel (really hate her!)
hayden panieterre (sp?... i think she's ok)

interestingly enough ... my absolute FAVORITE, Angelina Jolie, he doesn't like at all!
ssad.gif

Mandypaul

My boyfriend is annoying, i try and get him to tell me who he thinks are nice, but he never does lol.

The only ones he has ever said is that when
girls aloud (uk pop group) were on telly he said they were all pretty - i agree :)

OfficerJenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandypaul
My boyfriend is annoying, i try and get him to tell me who he thinks are nice, but he never does lol.

The only ones he has ever said is that when
girls aloud (uk pop group) were on telly he said they were all pretty - i agree :)

totally off topic but Girls Aloud!!!
th_DANCE.gif

chocolategoddes

I don't have a man, but I like to quiz my guy friends on chicks they think are hot and I've agreed with them on:
Megan Fox
Scarlet Johanson
Jessica Alba...

Actually, pretty much any girl you'd find on the MAXIM HOT 100 LIST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroxstar
interestingly enough ... my absolute FAVORITE, Angelina Jolie, he doesn't like at all!
ssad.gif

I find that this is true with most guys. More girls would sleep with her than men. :/

zeroxstar

^ i know! i think it has to do w/ the fact that she always plays a really tough character in movies and it threatens their manhood lol! but yeah, i like her most out of any celebrity of any sex!

brokenxbeauty

Lindsay Lohan (like Mean Girls version, not anorexic/coked out version), I agree, she's cute!
MK&A Olsen - yes, love them!

The other ones he's said I don't even know who they are, lol.

carandru

My man is totally into

1) Meagan Good: (She's like cute but always plays/looks like a little girl to me, lol. So its kinda creepy to me that he likes her)
2)Stacey Dash (I agree and giver her extra points for looking like that at 42. I want to age like Stacey Dash!)

eastsidesunset

My boyfriend thinks Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, Mila Kunis, and some one else I know I'm forgetting are all hot. Strangely enough, they came up in conversation because I said I thought they were hot and I'd totally leave him for them, lol. Except for Mila Kunis, no thanks. He tends to like short brunettes, lucky for me I am one, hahaha.

zeroxstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
my man drools over Vanessa Hudgens and Mila Kunis. I think they're pretty hot, too
smiles.gif

aww that's cute cause they both kinda have the same look as you so you know he especially drools over YOU! lol
but yes, I forgot Mila Kunis... i love her too (esp. in forgetting sarah marshall!)

SparklyDiamonds

Jessica Alba - I used to find her gorgeous (in Honey) but not so much anymore
Angelina Jolie - Agree
Adriana Lima - Agree
Jessica Beil - Nice Body but meh face

kaexbabey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
my man drools over Vanessa Hudgens and Mila Kunis. I think they're pretty hot, too
smiles.gif

i agree too
smiles.gif

kaexbabey

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
My man is totally into

1) Meagan Good: (She's like cute but always plays/looks like a little girl to me, lol. So its kinda creepy to me that he likes her)
2)Stacey Dash (I agree and giver her extra points for looking like that at 42. I want to age like Stacey Dash!)

wow i had no idea she was 42. i met her once at an outlet mall in california and she had a LOT of pimples and/or hyperpigmentation. she was pretty nice tho.

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroxstar
aww that's cute cause they both kinda have the same look as you so you know he especially drools over YOU! lol
but yes, I forgot Mila Kunis... i love her too (esp. in forgetting sarah marshall!)

Thanks Nina! He does tell me that from time to time, "aw babe it's because you look kinda like them" but I still get a bit jealous now and then and reply "Psh no they look like ME" lol!

And Mila Kunis in Forgetting Sarah Marshall was pure sex. I want her eye color!

ETA who he thinks is gross (good idea aleksis!):
Angelina Jolie
Ashley Tisdale
Paris Hilton
Heidi Klum

^I agree with most of them. I don't think Angelina is a stunning beauty and she kind of looks like a fish, but I think she def is exotic and oozes sex appeal. I love Heidi Klum though, I think she's a doll! He definitely likes brunettes over blondes if you couldn't tell
smiles.gif

aleksis210

^haha! My bf has never mentioned anyone, but I MADE him pick one person! So he chose Scarlet Johansson, whom I think is stunning!
I thought it might be funny to add someone your bf thinks is gross! lol My bf said he'd probably throw up if he had to see nicole richie naked lol (he's so mean!) He def. doesn't like 'em skinny...
Dreamergirl my bf doesn't like Angelina Jolie either, oddly enough he hates her lips...although I certainly would mind looking like her lol Oh and he thinks Jessica Biel looks like a man and Heidi Klum is the most annoying person in the world....they should hang out lol!

xoleaxo

my husband loooves Zooey Deschanel.. she's not hot or anything, but he has a thing for her.. he's a weirdo.
smiles.gif

Latest posts