CELEBRITY Make-up you HATE???

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
"She's a total monet"
th_LMAO.gif

Am I the only one who thought of Clueless reading that post?

I almost put that on there but I thought how many people would remember that!?!
th_LMAO.gif

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Courtney Love...she always looks like it is the makeup from several nights before

lmao.gif
not several nights??!?!

couturesista

Quote:
Courtney Love...she always looks like it is the makeup from several nights before

I honestly think thats the look she's going for.Sad I know
ssad.gif

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
Aubrey O'Day or whatever her last name is. She was always the WORST looking one in Danity Cane... with her terrible over the top makeup and spider clumpy lashes. Really, can someone tell her to stop?

I know what you mean! She falls into my hated look catergory. Blonde hair and black black black eyes! I have seen her look pretty though. However less times then the above!

TISH1124

Also that Lil Olsen Twin...The one with the bad clothes to go with the bad makeup...
Mary Kate & Ashley...I never cared enough to tell which one was who...But one looks great and the other looks a Hot Mess all the time..

jdechant

Uggghh!! Courtney Love, HANDS DOWN!! And I think that its Mary Kate thats the bag lady olson twin with the bad makeup..

courtney-love-540921.jpg

Good day?? LOLOLOL

carandru

O another one I can't stand.. GOLDEN BROOKS!! She played Maya on girlfriends and that is the only place I've ever seen her look decent. I think her makeup artist hates her and refuses to use the proper shade of foundation. That girl is usually running around looking like she set her makeup w/ flour or something. And do not get me started on the 6 tracks of weave she tries to wear and almost NEVER bothers to cover up or comb apparently.

Golden%20Brooks-6.jpg

sharkbytes

Britney's always had some bad choices in makeup. There was a while there when she was going for the red lip, but choosing one that was too orangey for her complexion...made her look like Joan Crawford on acid.

And not a specific celebrity, but the trend of Playboy Bunny makeup is starting to irk me. Don't get me wrong, I love sultry, smoky eyes with a pale lip, but when it's done incorrectly, it looks like jacked up black eyes with goopy, gooey lips. blech!!!

Hmm....oh! one more, I'm a big fan of Lindsay Lohan's (i know, i know!) and she's such a pretty girl, I hate when she wears matte pink lips and an overload of self tanner.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant
Uggghh!! Courtney Love, HANDS DOWN!! And I think that its Mary Kate thats the bag lady olson twin with the bad makeup..

courtney-love-540921.jpg

Good day?? LOLOLOL

Yeah thats the on purpose look...Oh Ok! right!!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant

courtney-love-540921.jpg

Good day?? LOLOLOL

btw Mary Kate saw your post calling her a bag lady and she told me to deliver this message to you...

marykate.jpg

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

jdechant

Quote:
btw Mary Kate saw your post calling her a bag lady and she told me to deliver this message to you...

marykate.jpg

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

LOLOLOL....shizz..thats one ANGRY TROLL...i better back off...
th_LMAO.gif

Shadowy Lady

I agree with most of the posts. Also, in general I don't really like any celebrity's makeup. All of them kinda have the same boring "look at me I'm so pretty with no makeup, i.e., I'm wearing neutrals" look! The last place I'd go to for makeup inspiration is celebrities, first place would be Specktra
smiles.gif