CELEBRITY Make-up you HATE???

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arisone
Foxy Brown (the rapper): Put the purple Wet n Wild lipstick down! How can you rap about Christian Dior or Prada but your makeup looks like a hot mess?!

So true, so true. I wonder how is that no one has told her that the fuschia gloss does not go w/ everything?

dolcekatiana

Demi Lovato:
demiLovato3.jpg

WAY too much (eye) makeup for someone her age.

CandiGirl21

@ the foxy brown post.

I'm all for dark brown to darker women wearing colorful lipstick, but Foxy does seem to make it harder for them to cross over the color line..

user79

Wow Jessica looks like a callgirl tbh. Why do some celebs or women in general feel the need to display their well-endowed racks all the time? Like good for you, you were born with tits (or implanted them.) Show a little class...

ashk36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwiberries
I don't watch Lost, and this might be why..

elizabeth-mitchell-bad-makeup.jpg

raccoon.jpg

haaahhh!!!

BROOKE FRIGGIN HOGAN!!!! i saw some interview with her on tv, and her makeup was just so...oh it was horrible. i was yelling at my brother, "LOOK AT HER FACE!!! JUST LOOK AT HER!! WHO DOES THAT??" she was wearing her usual look, but i swear it was more. darker eyes, light light white under eyes, and SOOO much blush, and don't forget the frickin concealer shade of lipstick. oh man i'm gagging at the thought right now. awful.

i can't think of another celeb right now who does this, but i absolutely despise that greasy look that they're trying to pull off as "dewey." it just looks gross. it looks like they just stepped out of a freakin sauna. ew.

Nadeshda

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyWellRight
Miss Dickinson
janice-dickinson-02.jpg

Ditto! I found out who she was and that she had that whole reality show at the modelling agency because her makeup was SO bad I had to stop while I was flipping through TV channels. Her whole dark eyes, bold lips, and strong and unblended blush has to stop!

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arisone
E_FoxyBrown_250.jpg

I agree about the lips but I'm digging that green liner and the lashes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Wow Jessica looks like a callgirl tbh. Why do some celebs or women in general feel the need to display their well-endowed racks all the time? Like good for you, you were born with tits (or implanted them.) Show a little class...

I disagree. If you've got 'em, flaunt 'em because they're not going to look that good for long!

MiCHiE

You know, the more I look at the liner.....I agree, it's HOT. But I damn sure wouldn't wear it with a green top or going to court for battery.

val-x

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodagirl
Amy-Winehouse-back.jpg

Ummmm....Me thinks Ms. Winehouse got a little carried away with the blacktrack
nope.gif

My 9 year old sister said: that's too big of a flop!

She's so cute!

leenybeeny

The scary thing is, these websites that knock bad celebrity makeup always go for the "natural good - colours bad". I hope I don't get looked at like a walking makeup disaster with all my colours and glitter!!!!

ashk36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyWellRight
Miss Dickinson
janice-dickinson-02.jpg

The first time I glanced at this pic I seriously thought she only had one boob. Run!!! It's Uni-boob-zilla!!! And it's HUNGRY!!!

Latest posts