CELEBRITY Make-up you HATE???

SiCiLyGiRl

OMG

madonna_chains_narrowweb__300x421,0.jpg

winehouseXpo_468x565.jpg

293.Spears.Britney.112707.jpg

MiCHiE

I may be hella late, but I didn't know that Francisco Nars did Madonna's brows (I'm assuming after that pic was taken) for years until they had a falling out.

TISH1124

Hardcore to me is when they use very vulgar language and the words all revolve around aggressive and explicit lyrics...Maybe I have not kept up but I have never known LL's or Will Smith's rap music to contain this type of language. But then again...I don't do rap!

As far as the makeup...I think everyone in show biz wears makeup...Men women, kids...probably even pets...

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Yeah thats the on purpose look...Oh Ok! right!!

Yeah, exactly if its done more than once and you know u look a H.A.M., I'm going out on a limb and say it's on purpose!

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Hardcore to me is when they use very vulgar language and the words all revolve around aggressive and explicit lyrics...Maybe I have not kept up but I have never known LL's or Will Smith's rap music to contain this type of language. But then again...I don't do rap!

As far as the makeup...I think everyone in show biz wears makeup...Men women, kids...probably even pets...

You're right. That is what hardcore rap encompasses today. But, that definition didn't really come around until Gangsta rap was popularized. Either way, by the modern definition LL Cool J is not hard core lol. Most of his mainstream music i.e. what is played on the radio does not fall into that category. But believe me, he has put out a few explicit, violent, and aggressive songs. He figured he couldn't hang w/ the Ice cubes, Tupacs, Jay-z's, and Lil Wayne's in the rap game and pretty much stuck to the soft pop rap. That's also why he came out w/ his "hard" songs on his album (and released "4,3,2,1") b/c everyone kept trying to deny his credibility. Which as it stands....it null and void... especially after "Head sprung" and most recently the craptastic "baby".

Anywho, back to the topic at hand...

Has anyone mentioned Robin Antin, the creator of the pussycat dolls? OMG, I could barely watch her tv show on CW. It was scarring to have to look at her AND lil' kim at the same table. It was like battle of the overdone facial work
thmbdn.gif

PRN-015833.jpg

cupcake_x

Pamela Anderson! It's poorly applied and looks terrible on her coloring.
I also hate how her lipliner goes waaay above her actual lip line.

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Kim Kardashian.

Hatemail may be sent to my PM box. I know. But I hate it, probably 80% of the time. :/

She was the first one who came to my mind.. She always seems to over-do it so badly!
I like her when she does it more natural, in my opinion she looks much prettier - but i do like how she is always glamerous.

mommys-makeup

linda hogan is just stuck on a makeup look from back in her days, and unfortunatley passed it down to her daughter! i bet they can do each others makeup in the dark! it always looks exactly the same! same shade of eyeshadow same shade of blush and same shade of lipstick!

Willa

Girls, you need to stop showing pictures of Winehouse
She is disgusting... (sorry for her fans, but you know...).

She's scaring me everytime I scroll down!
yucky.gif

mommys-makeup

ok, for the record i LOVE gwen stefani so with that being said...i dont always like her makeup ONLY because i would love to see her play around with it more!! i know the retro makeup and red red lips is her signature look but just once i would love to see her in the kind of makeup kim kardashian wears or imagine her makeup done by a MAC makeup artist usuing awesome colors like purples greens and purples or a smoky look?!! i would love to see her like that!

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommys-makeup
linda hogan is just stuck on a makeup look from back in her days, and unfortunatley passed it down to her daughter! i bet they can do each others makeup in the dark! it always looks exactly the same! same shade of eyeshadow same shade of blush and same shade of lipstick!

Agreed!!

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
i am so sorry to have to do this to you but i have to protect your heart.............

He looks like Rupaul out of drag.

I'm sure a lot of rappers (hardcore or not) wear makeup.

carandru

^^^ The more I see the pic, the more convinced I am that he was HIGH as a kite!!

Also, maybe the photog had some special face whitening flash? B/c Aundrea face is a little pasty for her bod as well. But nothing along the lines of LL... poor LL.

TISH1124

^^ My camera does this a lot too depending in the lighting if it is not adjusted correctly.... Not a big fan of LL but he looks pastey but not necessarily high to me.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.S.BlackOrchid
Brooke Hogan!

brooke_hogan_40.jpg

brookehogan_vh1bigin06_240.jpg

I thought this was her Mom until I read the post....

AdlersMommy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommys-makeup

Yeah well the Hogans are nothing but a friggin joke. One of my friend's boyfriend was put in the hospital because of Nick Hogan.... And Nick Hogan could seriously care less that he sent his "best friend" into a vegetative state for the rest of his life...went to court and everything. If you watch any TMZ at all you know what im talking about- it just makes me friggin sick.

sorry... small rant. I hate the Hogans.

ClaireAvril

hahahahha.. HILARIOUS!

ok..
Oprah.. too much black around the eyes just closes them up too much.
Amy winehouse.. i wonder where she got that inspiration